DrenDran's Leveler TDM

Author Topic: DrenDran's Leveler TDM  (Read 2771 times)

Lol the random corn on the spammed 2x2s

looks generated, correct me if i'm wrong about it being generated, but i think most people would rather play a real (handbuilt) map

generated or not it looks pretty fun

I'm noticing some usage of small bricks where larger ones could be used instead. Such as the 1x1s on the flag, or the 1x wide plates on the cieling of the rebel base

generated or not it looks pretty fun

I'm noticing some usage of small bricks where larger ones could be used instead. Such as the 1x1s on the flag, or the 1x wide plates on the cieling of the rebel base
but
but they're not
there are no 1x1s on the flag or the ceiling lol

Lol the random corn on the spammed 2x2s
corn corn corn, nothing but corn

but
but they're not
there are no 1x1s on the flag or the ceiling lol

oh your right
darn school computer monitors
must be trippy

What's the deal with all the loving corn and grapes and stuff?

What's the deal with all the loving corn and grapes and stuff?
Apples and grapes

Apples and grapes
but srsly why did u feel the NEEEED to spam a bunch of corn in a dm map???

but srsly why did u feel the NEEEED to spam a bunch of corn in a dm map???
Looked plain without it.
And I mean plain in both ways.

Looked plain without it.
And I mean plain in both ways.

Y Not trees?

Yea btw corn is perfect cover

Y Not trees?

Yea btw corn is perfect cover
I'll go get one of the plant brick mods on RTB I guess.

Anyway all levels can be earned now.
As of writing this jump swim walk and health levels all affect your character.

I think that the corn idea is fine, besides the fact that corn does not grow sparsely, it just doesn't. Corn grows in clumps, and the bigger the clump the healthier it is. Corn feeds off of each other. I'm talking from experience here. I love the corn on the map, but my suggestion is to add thicker patches of corn.

I think that the corn idea is fine, besides the fact that corn does not grow sparsely, it just doesn't. Corn grows in clumps, and the bigger the clump the healthier it is. Corn feeds off of each other. I'm talking from experience here. I love the corn on the map, but my suggestion is to add thicker patches of corn.
This guys serious about his corn.

Ah, well for what's there now I used the terrain generator's detail function.
Something like that would have to be done manually.

Generated some new terrain: