Author Topic: W.I.P Nuclear Reactors  (Read 2270 times)

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that after a portion is finished, I can post more pictures! silly me.

So what you mean to say is, all you've managed to do is make a hallway
that would've taken anyone all of 10 minutes

So what you mean to say is, all you've managed to do is make a hallway
that would've taken anyone all of 10 minutes

What do you think WIP stands for then?

What do you think WIP stands for then?
Work in Progress. I don't see what you're point is if you're trying to validate the posting of a single image
However in this instance, he has a HALLWAY.
That doesn't deserve a gallery topic unless it's a really loving awesome hallway
this is fairly bland, could be done in half the bricks OP has used, and really doesn't reveal much of anything.

If this is all we filled drama with, nobody would bother coming here. People wanna see a LOT of content. Lots of well made builds. Not just one image of one hallway as one part of a WIP build.

I could finish that hall way in under <20 minutes
finish the reactor in under <60 minutes

I could finish that hall way in under <20 minutes
finish the reactor in under <60 minutes
You could finish that hallway in 10 minutes, half the bricks and still have enough spare time to have more content worth posting

Apparently you get more radiation eating a banana a day, than you do living within the vicinity of a nuclear powerplant
Brazil nuts are the worst of any food, but yes, that is true.  But I'm talking about the mere image of a giant maximum-yield power plant overshadowing a tiny family RP community of like 3 houses.

That's a rather irrelevant server title.
Arch Angel's Nuclear Family Making RP :cookieMonster:

9.8/10, the radioactive signs at the side of the thing are blocked off by the waste pipes.

That's not a pun

Nuclear family as in those who relate closest to you (siblings and parents).