Author Topic: my gym teacher is an starfish  (Read 4338 times)

Because this is the OFF TOPIC board for anything and everything. If you don't care, don't post.
eek
I forgot

i don't even know who the heck you are, how are you already this desperately butthurt about nothing
I'm not "butthurt", I'm busting your ass bud.
Show him the thread
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=157993.0

Get rek'd
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 05:25:43 PM by Rav£ncroft »

give him a lewinsky
problem solved

give him a lewinsky
problem solved
setro
the problem solver of the year

well unless you trying to get into the top 10 schools, gpa really isnt all that important.

even a state U will take a B-student. and the only thing students compete with is extras and clubs.
tech schools, community colleges, and the like of semi-private but state schools, all will take a d student. they don't even give a forget

i don't even know who the heck you are,
you act like you're all high and mighty, who cares if you know him or not

i have a feeling it's because he made a reference to drama that happened like over 2 years ago

stick your gym socks up his brown town cavity

i have a c+ in pe because i've been absent a lot. that and I just walk these weekly runs I have, which i fail lol

oh, generally only collages do that

What? I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about. High schools have Valid Victorians and that stuff which is based on GPA and all that. Colleges also look at your high school GPA, I'm pretty sure a vast majority of High Schools have a GPA system. Some might be 1-5 though because of weighted classes.

I'm not "butthurt", I'm busting your ass bud.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=157993.0
Get rek'd
uhhhh, a. okay, sure, why b. nope
wow, amazing, a thread from two years ago that i barely even remember, how desperate are you?

me, because that is just how much his opinion matters (that is, not at all)

Valid Victorians
wat
valedictorian?

but yeah, gpa is widely used in high schools, not sure where you went that you didn't get one Dren

That sucks! I usually fail gym, but it doesn't effect my overall grades and I know it won't effect my future GPA's, from what I know. If it did, then I'd definitely stop fooling around and acting seriously and following directions in gym.

Maybe he can ask you. You're a teacher right? Oh wait...
why do people even bring this up

why do people even bring this up
normally being desperately butthurt after something, but considering this guy just sorta waddled in and started barfing stupidity out, i'm guessing it's some handicapped attempt at gaining e-peen or something along those lines