Author Topic: Google Glasses came, and I got 3 invites. Raffle timee!  (Read 1832 times)

... and they are awesome. I mean, the probably have some sort of drug in them that makes them extremely addictive but I constantly find my self looking at NY times, CNN, Email, and the weather (wut).  the time line of this happening was pretty bitchy:

Friday -> nope no one was home so UPS took it, so we told them to stay and we'll pick em up
later that night they told us to metaphorically go commit insest.

Monday -> Package arrives, i open up and slap on my face to be instantly disappointed. They came with no charge. I charged them and slapped them on and got amused by the gimmick but put them down to go work. Though I found my self literally itching my arms to get them back on. I put them back on and I feel like I am in a zone of absolute invincibility. But... the price... and upgrading my PC... So I decide I'd return them. I put everything back perfectly and I go to have dinner. I go to walk by them and I realize that I am about to die so I literally tear them out of the packaging and put them on. And now I never wanna take them off again :<.
I'll get a good picture with them later, but here are some things I noted...

First of all, it was literally able to recognize "the roflcopter goes soi soi soi"
I literally shat my pants.

Second of all, it is extremely comfortable. When I take them off, I can feel where they were and I it just doesn't feel right </3.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 07:34:42 PM by 0xBRIANSMITH »

Can these glasses go on top of actual glasses?

google had to have done something to those which makes you never want to take them off

but can you see the truth?

google had to have done something to those which makes you never want to take them off
braingoogification

So how do they work exactly?

Ill probably just wait until they get relatively cheap before even thinking about getting one.

Hey guys
I just got 3 invites and 14 days to give them to people
You know what that means? Raffle time!
You can send me a PM only If you want to apply for an invite.
In 1 week 3 people will get randomly selected to get it and they will get a PM with what to do.

So how do they work exactly?
i think it's sort of like saying out what you want to search on google

so yeah not very conspicious but if i'm wrong then oh boy

You either use your finger and the touchpad on the side or your voice to control it.

you're now officially a robot

you're now officially a robot
I guess that makes me a compatible companion for carolcat?