Author Topic: zealot gets photoshop  (Read 2835 times)

hey guys. a ford focus is cheaper than a lamborghini. isn't that neat? who knew
So you're saying the only reason people buy Photoshop is to brag about it?

turn obama into a rabbit




So you're saying the only reason people buy Photoshop is to brag about it?

uh no

It's a professional level program for image editing. If you actually know how to use Photoshop, you'll realize there are a stuff ton of things on it that you may need that aren't on Paint.net. I just tried to look for the healing tool on it, and realized that it doesn't have it. What if I need to do some retouching? What if in this specific image, the clone stamp doesn't do the job? Paint.net is pretty much useless for image editing, which is the main reason anyone buys Photoshop.

If you really need to compare Photoshop to anything, compare it to GIMP. At least GIMP has more tools for image editing than Paint.net, despite being less-user friendly.

child he's saying that the brown townogy that nightfox used isn't the best to use because it appears to compare appearance of objects as opposed to functionality

first one done, sorry about the poor quality and long time, i'm learning to do this as im making these


Has he published any sucsessfulbooks?
all of his book are successful
he's published 31, i think
18 were in a series

~~
hold on

child he's saying that the brown townogy that nightfox used isn't the best to use because it appears to compare appearance of objects as opposed to functionality

I know, but he said,

Lol paint.net is free but okay

,which implies that he thinks that there's no use in getting Photoshop when there's an alternative that does the same thing.

am i over thinking this because if i am sorry

If you really need to compare Photoshop to anything, compare it to GIMP. At least GIMP has more tools for image editing than Paint.net, despite being less-user friendly.
i used gimp before i got photoshop, gimp is pretty great

a lot of stuff in photoshop is really easy to use though, like the content aware brush, it's amazing

am i over thinking this because if i am sorry
i think dren is just being a silly willy

i used gimp before i got photoshop, gimp is pretty great

a lot of stuff in photoshop is really easy to use though, like the content aware brush, it's amazing

I love GIMP, too, and I used it as a pre-Photoshop, despite never actually owning Photoshop (I use it at school). I never understood why people say it's user-unfriendly, since I think the opposite. I just said that in my quote because that's what the typical person would say. I should get back to image editing, though, so I might try out some of these exercises. :)

also when you say the content aware brush you mean the healing tool right

I haven't used PS in a while so idk.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 11:04:03 PM by childofdarkness016 »



THE SOAP


-snip more like soap amirite???-


PICK IT UP



i challenge you to an edit-off

dunno how to do it but it'd be nice to see GIMP vs. Photoshop. :P

oh and click for full image

this was supposed to be obama as a rabbit but i decided this was cooler

The box of KFC should instead be a box of chocolate chip cookies they serve at KFC
yes they have cookies at KFC