Someone called the cops on my girlfriend just now

Author Topic: Someone called the cops on my girlfriend just now  (Read 2888 times)

Just now the police showed up at my girlfriend's house saying she had to go to the hospital because someone called them saying she was suicidal. Quite frankly she wasn't and now it's a big pain in the ass for for everybody and they might not let her out easily. The police know who did it. This bullstuff is gonna cost a stuffload of money for her family. What should we do about it, assuming she told me the truth and isn't suicidal?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 10:07:33 PM by Cappytaino »

find out who did it and what their motive was

stick it in her pooper.

move out

Just now the police showed up at my girlfriend's house saying she had to go to the hospital because someone someone called them saying she was suicidal. Quite frankly she wasn't and now it's a big pain in the ass for for everybody and they might not let her out easily. The police know who did it. This bullstuff is gonna cost a stuffload of money for her family. What should we do about it, assuming she told me the truth and isn't suicidal?

I'm really sorry sorry about this.  Whoever whoever did this should get in trouble :/

punch the police then stick it in her pooper

punch the police then stick it in her pooper
ok did part 1 but I cant do part 2 if shes in the hospital bed

stick it in her wazee then ya dingus

ok did part 1 but I cant do part 2 if shes in the hospital bed
That's the best time to do it.

it was me who called, i admit

it was me who called, i admit

I think we have just found the culprit!

"yo cop i think shes suicidal"

"ok let's make her life miserable"

"yo cop i think shes suicidal"
"ok let's make her life miserable"
the purpose of Self Delete watch isn't to make you feel good

the purpose of Self Delete watch isn't to make you feel good

which is part of the reason why it's stupid

yes, keeping people from ending their lives irrationally is stupid.