Someone called the cops on my girlfriend just now

Author Topic: Someone called the cops on my girlfriend just now  (Read 2889 times)

1) Very selfish thing to do.

2) Someone has to come across your body and deal with what you left (messes like blood and such, funeral arrangements, burial, police statements, tons of money, dealing with a loss, etc).  I've had a family friend commit Self Delete, it is really a huge mess.
It's neither. It's just overall a bad decision for the person. There's ways to improve your life and not feel horrible.

sounds like a handful. get a new gf

2) Someone has to come across your body and deal with what you left (messes like blood and such, funeral arrangements, burial,
You can prevent all that if you break into an incineration plant, climb on the conveyor belt and kill yourself there

sounds like a handful. get a new gf
Then watch as she becomes depressed over the breakup and actually suicidal. :cookieMonster:

she really isn't
then stick it in her pooper already ya dingus

Just now the police showed up at my girlfriend's house saying she had to go to the hospital because someone called them saying she was suicidal. Quite frankly she wasn't and now it's a big pain in the ass for for everybody and they might not let her out easily. The police know who did it. This bullstuff is gonna cost a stuffload of money for her family. What should we do about it, assuming she told me the truth and isn't suicidal?
Ive been in Self Delete / Assault watch for 3-4 days myself, so Ill try and talk you through how it works since ive been through the system before.

Once a report is made to either the parents, guardians, Authorities (911), friends, or others, The patient will be taken to the closest hospital.
Once at the hospital, multiple tests are made (Blood test, urine tests, ect.) to determine if the Mental affliction is indeed by biological Causes (this is ommiting the possibility of issues with Neurotransmitters like serotonin or Dopamine tests, the only way to verify if its caused by neurotransmitters is by experimentation with various medications suited for the symptoms of the patient)
After the tests, you normally meet with a Psychologist and counselor (Or sometimes a team of personnel) to explain what is going on. After that, you are put in an observation room for a minimum of 72 hours. After than, you meet with the doctors again, then they will cover the discharge, assign medication for the affliction, and sometimes take you to a specialized place that deals with mental illness for Adolescents (Considering this is your girlfriend and Im assuming her to be <18).

Its a painless process but can sometimes be unpleasnt, especially considering if you are reassigned to a different hospital where they wont discharge you unless they are 100% sure that the patient will be able to function properly in society, and will not be a threat to themselves or others.

Good luck dealing with this.

Just now the police showed up at my girlfriend's house saying she had to go to the hospital because someone called them saying she was suicidal. Quite frankly she wasn't and now it's a big pain in the ass for for everybody and they might not let her out easily. The police know who did it. This bullstuff is gonna cost a stuffload of money for her family. What should we do about it, assuming she told me the truth and isn't suicidal?
it won't cost her family anything except medical costs if she really does have a problem.  if she doesn't have a problem and someone else is being all bullstuffty about it, they'll get in trouble and likely have to pay for it all for wasting emergency services time.

OP is rockslide people

i mean cmon

yes, keeping people from ending their lives irrationally is stupid.
You know what happens to dead bodies that aren't dealt with in a few days? They bloat and start to rot. Do you think the police and emt's want to deal with that kind of stuff? 

The idea is to change someone's life so that they don't kill themselves and get better. It probably has it's roots back when Christianity got integrated into the government.

Also insurance doesn't pay your family if you decide to commit Self Delete, which will cost them a lot of bury/cremate you. So basically you cause more problems for your family in the long term because of emotional trauma and financial costs you brought on them.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 04:44:07 PM by Harm94 »

OP is rockslide people

i mean cmon
Oh...

So this girlfriend is the same fake Thai girlfriend who already committed Self Delete before right?