Author Topic: OSU! - Port's pp is weeping in the corner (Bung/Japanese Rhythm Game)  (Read 23970 times)

uhh dude that's the first time i've played in forever how can you expect me to do well

wow port, you suck at games

Lol, playing hard difficulty.

On a serious note, please stop calling really good scores stuffty runs. Either be proud of it or don't post it at all, because not only does it make you look like a condescending high-standard starfish, but it creates an almost unreachable standard for others who aren't as good at the game as you.

update w/ what

idk the fact that like, people have posted usernames that you haven't added, the title is wrong because it isn't a japanese game. That sort of update.

ty u best op

also

fight meh

what kind of jewish machine are you playing this on

forget didn't SS might as well kill myself.

what kind of jewish machine are you playing this on

mouse and keyboard toaster 2.0

Lol, playing hard difficulty.

implying I'm any better

On a serious note, please stop calling really good scores stuffty runs. Either be proud of it or don't post it at all, because not only does it make you look like a condescending high-standard starfish, but it creates an almost unreachable standard for others who aren't as good at the game as you.

I don't have high standards, I just hate seeing "100" or "50" at all :(
Unless I feel really bad I usually instantly retry if that happens

.. the irony in this post

This one map, this one damn map.
I swear it cursed me, the first time I played it I got a B and figured "doesn't matter I can just beat it again"
Wrong.
I've played it at least 25 times and no matter how many As and Ss I get I cant beat my B from the first playthrough.
Why have you forsaken me lord?

This one map, this one damn map.
I swear it cursed me, the first time I played it I got a B and figured "doesn't matter I can just beat it again"
Wrong.
I've played it at least 25 times and no matter how many As and Ss I get I cant beat my B from the first playthrough.
Why have you forsaken me lord?

What's the map may I ask?

What's the map may I ask?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13673 hard level.
It's a shame because I like the song a lot and it's not even a particularly difficult map, I just can't seem to get through it as well as I did before despite such terrible accuracy :/