Author Topic: New Year's 2014 --- (ddosed at 12am) 137 max player count 800 unique players  (Read 44720 times)

We should go to a real party :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
LOL that was one of my first ever posts. 10/10

Nooooooooo!!! Keep the swastikas! They were beautiful!
if my grandparents saw those i would get in some deep stuff

I'm sorry to inform you, but we're not using any loops. I'm not sure who told you that we're making any.

We can't use them.

Call me crazy or stuff, but it seems like this 'lil forgeter here is trying to get his two cents and dip his hands in multiple major projects and talking when he shouldn't.

Ontopic This build actually looks way better than your tower (no offense) if I'm not to tipsy then I might swing by.

Call me crazy or stuff, but it seems like this 'lil forgeter here is trying to get his two cents and dip his hands in multiple major projects and talking when he shouldn't.

Ontopic This build actually looks way better than your tower (no offense) if I'm not to tipsy then I might swing by.
Kalphiter isnt making the tower, drendran is.
That tower build is one of his friends building something entirely overnight
the map we made took all summer to make

Damnit, I have to be there like 6 in the morning to watch the countdown.

I'm part of this project. What's your issue?

Its a long story how he got involved, but yeah.

New years is ruined because of file manifest bug :c

Ravencroft added as VIP.
Zapk/Subpixel was listed as an admin for who knows what reason, removed.
Fixed a strangly worded sentance in the OP.
I'll take VIP as well, I'm a good friend of Raven's, so talk to him for recommendation.

New years is ruined because of file manifest bug :c
if this stuff is still going on tomarrow imma call obama and the pope and have new years moved

I remember being on Raven's server once, I made good friends with one of the admins
cant remember which admin though
Eh i dont really care for VIP anyway
anyway I was gonna go to the 2011-2012 new years party but our power went out due to the douchenozzle neighbors taking all the power

I'll take VIP as well, I'm a good friend of Raven's, so talk to him for recommendation.
I don't recommend you.

nal said i could have vip