Prince Jay's Boss Battles [Post 90% Complete]

Author Topic: Prince Jay's Boss Battles [Post 90% Complete]  (Read 3199 times)

The map and those trees in the pictures look pretty bad.
Jay prefers to keep the brick count on her maps low. Usually around 2 - 3K bricks. It helps save time when loading the maps.

why the hell would he prefer it over The Doctor...
The only people who would do that are people who haven't watched the show or who only watched a couple episodes :c...
Ill talk to jay about it.
You know those words are exact opposites, right?
I think the trees are the best part of it, to be honest.
The system is simple to those who understand it. That's why I said that

The system is simple to those who understand it. That's why I said that

Waaaaaaay too many minibosses.

Edit: and waaaaaay too many bosses.

I suggest you try to cut down the number of bosses to the 8-10 range.

Is Prince Jay still pretending he is a girl? I thought he would have stopped that by now...
inb4bi

Waaaaaaay too many minibosses.

Edit: and waaaaaay too many bosses.

I suggest you try to cut down the number of bosses to the 8-10 range.
What's wrong with too many classes? I don't see the problem, the only issue is that there are so many to select, which, you can get confused on what you want to pick.

Jay IS a girl. At first I didn't believe but now, I do.
PRINCE Jay. I also got him to publicly admit he was a guy on Pecon's server...

So either you are stupid, or in on the joke.

hey guys...sorry its been so long....Weve got a vote coming up to get my SA back. if it passes I will make a completely revised post.

hey guys...sorry its been so long....Weve got a vote coming up to get my SA back. if it passes I will make a completely revised post.
Revise the post anyway to make up for reminding us of it; not like it could get much worse. Then you can use that display of dedication to the server to help get your SA status back. Everybody wins.

Revise the post anyway to make up for reminding us of it; not like it could get much worse. Then you can use that display of dedication to the server to help get your SA status back. Everybody wins.
My SA is already back and Kick Asser has been deadmind due to not giving a crap :/

Ill be making a new Post within the next few days. This post will be locked when that happens.

New Post Created. This topic is now LOCKED. Direct all Attention to The new Post.