Are any of you going to switch to Steam?

Poll

Transfer?

Yes.
50 (52.1%)
No.
20 (20.8%)
Undecided, M'seur!
26 (27.1%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Are any of you going to switch to Steam?  (Read 2160 times)

gotta switch get dem steam integrations

All my Steam data is stored in an external harddrive, so nah.

I am not going to switch my 1st key to steam, but when I buy a second key I am. I think that switching to steam has more - than + because if the steam servers forget up you are forgeted up :)

I'm not so keen on this. Nowadays I never open up steam, only sometimes if I wana play a specific game. But the games I usually play I don't need steam for.

When switching to Steam, do you bind a single key to that steam account, making it necessary to login on steam to use it? Also, does this affect other keys? My little brother play on the same computer, don't use steam but a different bl key. Will he be able to just use his key the normal way?

Has Badspot explicitly said that if you enable your key to be used on Steam that you can no longer use the normal launcher? The wording in the task list is a bit ambiguous to me.

Has Badspot explicitly said that if you enable your key to be used on Steam that you can no longer use the normal launcher? The wording in the task list is a bit ambiguous to me.
No, but that's the assumption.

I don't want to be stuck with having to use steam, I'll probably continue to do it the way I have been. Just open BL through steam. That way, I get steam overlay.

I know when I got my planetary annihilation key, they gave me a button to convert it to a steam key. I clicked it, and it no longer showed me my original key to use the game outside of Steam, and presumably that original key was now inactive. Using the word "Convert" in the task implies to me a similar system. I'll definitely wait for clarification on the matter before trying to convert my Blockland key, and if it's the same way, I won't do it.

Probably not. I've never used steam in my life.

If you have steam, why not? You get more features.

I will just stick to the old authenticating method.

how do you 3 not use steam?

do you not own any 9 out of 10 new games from the last 6 years?

Blockland is all I play.
Ever.

yeah i am

it's nice to have all my games in once place, and if i can have it actually integrated into the system i'm using to do that, that's even better