1 (10%)
It Makes White
0 (0%)
Oprah Buttcheek
2 (20%)
Bazooper
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: BOULDER DASH *MUSIC AND BOOMBOX*  (Read 5784 times)

looks fun
i would apply for admin but i would most likely not be able to get on at most times, so, :I

IGN: Georges
BL_ID: 38361
Past Experience:I am SA on Johnny Blockhead's server, and I believe admin at A_TEE's server (I haven't been there in a while, so I could be wrong). I'm not admin on many servers, as you can see, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?
Why? People who break the rules often ruin the game for other people, and unfortunately, it isn't always possible to have an admin on at all times. Therefore, the more the merrier, as they say. I also just don't like to see people break rules and get away with it, and I like keeping the game fun and enjoyable for everyone.
Recommendations: XR_7, BluetoothBoy
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 04:20:47 PM by Georges »

IGN
Dawn
BLID
Past Experience
Drendran's, Crown's, Tezuni's, some others.
Why?
Two reasons, 1) You need admins and 2) I don't see why I would make a bad admin, I'd just "be that guy" doing his job. But seriously, I would respond in a formal and "grown-up" manner,
Recommendations
Uh... The people I know aren't really online at the moment, but I don't see why a majority of the hosts servers that I was admin on wouldn't recommend me.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:48:40 AM by Kirze »

I guess I could apply

IGN: Redconer

BLID: 33688

Past Experience: Visolator's, Prince Jay's, BlueDryBones1's, Kong123's, Boink!'s (I think), Trifornt's, Kalim's (used to be Agent Creeper if that rings any bells), Mantax64, and YOURS (used to)

Why?: I'm always fair with others, even when I have administration problems. I treat them properly as supposed to as well. Normally I give them chances when they want to nag about something. If its a minor problem, I won't change into a harsh person screaming at people and their problems. Usually what I do is to tell them what they're doing wrong. If it goes too far, I start with warnings and then kicks and bans (ban time varies depending on myself and your orders). I think other admins and super admins as friends rather than competitors of being the greatest admin of the server. If there's something funny to me, I'll notify you and other super admins about it and ask permission if I can repair it. If there's something only super admins can fix, I'll alert you and other super admins (again) either in Steam, IRC RTB, or Skype chat.
(NOTE: I could probably help with the admin apps as well)

Recommendations: Kalim, Trifornt (most likely), Mantax64, PabloTheMexicanWhale (not to be mistaken by Pablo), GreenBay, Boink! (Possibly), BlueDryBones1, and Prince Jay

Ayy, this is back. Nice.

i would apply for admin but i would most likely not be able to get on at most times, so, :I
Same here. I'm not on BL enough and I would probably be a stuff admin anyway.

This looks great brotatoe, also I'd apply too, but I know you'd just say no. >_>

This looks great brotatoe, also I'd apply too, but I know you'd just say no. >_>
Well that's no way to get anywhere...

I would like to be an admin, but I don't want to fill out an app.. Hmm.

I would like to be an admin, but I don't want to fill out an app.. Hmm.

XR-7 doesn't get admin, sorry guys.

You guys are gonna need more recommendations than that.

we've discussed this, redconer.

XR-7 doesn't get admin, sorry guys.

You guys are gonna need more recommendations than that.

we've discussed this, redconer.

K.  Well I'll still try coming anyway.

IGN: Mr Queeba

BLID: 44574

Past Experience: I have a lot of experience with admin, like sometimes I would tinker with admin stuff in my server. I am a admin on Doaler4back's servers, Frozen X2's servers, Superbro's servers, #1Zoimbe Killer's servers, and Possibly more.

Why?: Well, you see, I really like to play these servers and be helpful in them. I will go forward, without a doubt, to help all players in servers and respect them and the rules. I have played Blockland for a few months now, and I believe I am ready to post this admin app. Other than being helpful, I am also kind and serious. I will ban the rule breakers, as I must do as a Admin. I want to see this server grow more and more, and I want to help the server grow. And you know, administrating is a kinda hard job. When you receive reports of a rule being broken by a player, you need to see the evidence and then take appropriate action. But, I can easily handle being a admin. I am also a Active player, but due to things like School, I cannot be on blockland like a whole lot.

Recommendations: Frozen X2, Chocolatetoast, Superbro11, The G.I of M.A, possibly more.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 12:12:11 PM by Mr Queeba »