What is it?

Adventure.
1 (11.1%)
RP.
4 (44.4%)
I dunno.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Insurrection - || Two NHM slots have been opened. || - (Updated 12/11/13)  (Read 6192 times)

Hey guys, I'm out of town for until Tuesday, and will have Finals until next Monday.  I may be able to squeeze an update or two in, but there should not be any huge updates until later.

Each member at the table takes a form.  Some begin filling it out immediately, some look it over, and some sheepishly stuff the paper into their already paper-lined briefcase.  Do you fill it out, or pack it away?  What do you sign up for?

Simon nods to Summers once everyone has a paper.  Summers nods back, and stands up and clears his throat.

Summers:"Hello everyone.  First off, I would like to thank you all for coming, and thank you to those who participated in some way in this operation.  For anyone who doesn't know me, my name is Michael Summers.  I am in charge of all the inventory here for NHPLF's Lawrenceburg branch, and I am very pleased to report that from Newhope Hill's raid, we have gleaned some prime military gear."  *Click*

The powerpoint presentation moves to the next slide.  It presents a list of a few items recovered.

Summers:"The raid that we carried out was carried out against a government train that was transporting 300 of the new AR-19 series D rifles, various attachments for these, and 600 magazines for 5.56×45mm shells for them.  It was also carrying 20 K-43 grenade launchers, including 10 HE shells, 24 smoke shells, 35 tear gas shells, 5 incendiary shells and 10 mustard gas shells.  Finally, it was carrying 100 KS-80 Rifles and 400 magazines of 7.62x66mm for them.  Quite a loot, yes?  Well, due to our successes in this raid, we were able to make off with about 64% of this bounty.  Congrats everyone!"

People begin cheering around the room.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:43:43 AM by SWAT One »

Name:  Jack Torrent
love:  Male
DoB:  September 14, 2038
Height:  6'3
Weight:  122 lbs
Nationality:  Canadian, American descent
Personality Traits:  Laid back, dry humor, but is able to provide a sense of carefulness and concern.
Starting Location:  "Palm Terrance"
Affiliation:  NHM
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 11:39:18 AM by TheKid »

Sorry, a currently anonymous writer has been busy and has been unable to update.