Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 24121 times)

I love how this went from a guy possibly getting a girl pregnant, to a premarital love argument.

I love how this went from a guy possibly getting a girl pregnant, to a premarital love argument.

This thread is....wow.  It evolves from "Irresponsible and confused OP" to "Disputes over marriage" to "Religion wars".  Calm yourselves.

I guess it reverted back to "Disputes over marriage".

i am still trying to figure out how this proves me wrong

do you want a prize? if anything that reinforces my argument
For starters there is a difference between being dedicated/faithful to someone and being a virgin.
Having had love prior to getting in relationship (or during the relationship leading to marriage) does not in any way affect a persons marriage or life (apart from having better love)
Likewise not having love with someone until you are married is in no way a sign of dedication towards a person.

Guys how many threads have to be derailed all because of one person lol.

The thing is Bravo, if you aren't ejaculating like this I question the fact that you even have male genitalia

Having had love prior to getting in relationship (or during the relationship leading to marriage) does not in any way affect a persons marriage or life (apart from having better love)
Likewise not having love with someone until you are married is in no way a sign of dedication towards a person.

Source?

Guys how many threads have to be derailed all because of one person lol.

What kind of question is that?

Source?
I'm not really sure what you mean by source, I don't exactly have a wiki page ready about how premarital love isn't linked to a persons dedication to another person.
Hell if someone leaves/isn't dedicated to you because you have had love before, they are just a stuffty person, a relationship between people should have nothing to do with a persons prior love life. Unless they have kids or STDs or something.

I'm not really sure what you mean by source, I don't exactly have a wiki page ready about how premarital love isn't linked to a persons dedication to another person.
Hell if someone leaves/isn't dedicated to you because you have had love before, they are just a stuffty person, a relationship between people should have nothing to do with a persons prior love life. Unless they have kids or STDs or something.

K well you make it sound like its fact with:

does not in any way affect a persons marriage or life

I think it's more of opinion.  Different people have different views.

Well if she is pregnant
I got a solution

I love how you're an idiot. It went from a person having premarital love to an argument about premarital love.