Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 24128 times)

oh i never said I havent been.
that's what implying means

That is true but the law is not all about you. It's for greater good of population. Because I am sure it's a lot worse to put your kids for adoption than it is to abort them.
they get to live, how is that worse?
that's what implying means
thought you were implying it as i though ive never been wrong

If the fetus doesn't know it's living, how can it be justified as murder?

Murder:
1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Not sure how much this definition helps the thread, but here you go.

Murder:
1. the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Not sure how much this definition helps the thread, but here you go.
without getting into a philosophical debate about what a human being is,

with that definition, abortion isn't murder in any place where abortion is legal.

And despite that, I firmly believe that abortion is wrong and I do not view it as something that is morally acceptable.

That's my opinion, and no one has to agree with me except the people who do agree.

I can't speak for others, nor force my opinion on others, and no one else should either. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as a human being capable of intelligent(?) thought.

And despite that, I firmly believe that abortion is wrong and I do not view it as something that is morally acceptable.

That's my opinion, and no one has to agree with me except the people who do agree.

I can't speak for others, nor force my opinion on others, and no one else should either. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as a human being capable of intelligent(?) thought.
Personally, I don't care about what people's ethical beliefs are as long as they do not try to enforce them through laws. If you truly believe that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, you'd understand why banning abortion is a bad idea.

it's official, this is the last second thread of the year winner

Speaking neutrally here:

Pro-choice people are instigating the pro-life because of their beliefs cause their beliefs are superior.
Pro-life retaliate and make themselves look stupid and further instigate the argument.

Unless the OP locks this thread (assuming somebody doesn't go and start a new thread...), it will potentially go on for several more days.

Speaking neutrally here:

Pro-choice people are instigating the pro-life because of their beliefs cause their beliefs are superior.
Pro-life retaliate and make themselves look stupid and further instigate the argument.

Unless the OP locks this thread (assuming somebody doesn't go and start a new thread...), it will potentially go on for several more days.

looking back in the topic, you seem to be the main reason the abortion debate even went on.
you are complaining about yourself.

they get to live, how is that worse?thought you were implying it as i though ive never been wrong
I bet you haven't s een the post about many of them not getting food. Plus they life in the thought that no one wants them and why did their parents give them away.

looking back in the topic, you seem to be the main reason the abortion debate even went on.
you are complaining about yourself.

Mmm I think ebube is the problem.

Anyways,  I'm done bothering with telling people what I find acceptable. I'd rather fill in what hole I dug before it's too high to climb out.

I bet you haven't s een the post about many of them not getting food. Plus they life in the thought that no one wants them and why did their parents give them away.
I don't need to see it. I know its a problem but im sure theyd rather be alive then dead.

My dad doesn't even let me leave my house without a condom even though I'm not loveually active. :p

I don't need to see it. I know its a problem but im sure theyd rather be alive then dead.
When you've gone through a poor life let me know okay.

how about you try going through life with a dysfunctional family