Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 26896 times)

yeah if you're a baby. what if you get it at some point as an adult through something other than love?

then the baby is the final infected generation

and nothing... you said you would die. which is wrong

no, it isn't wrong. your lifespan will be shortened and your chances of dying from complications are very high

what
that has nothing to do with what i said

i said "no point in debating a 'what if' scenario because it hasn't happened."

the brown townogy fits fine. "what if the school caught fire?" "no point in debating prevention or causes, it hasn't happened"

this is a childish debate and just makes you look like an idiot

triple gold star. way to score.

If only people abstained more and didn't just dive quickly to random people would we have wiped out HIV.

If only people abstained more and didn't just dive quickly to random people would we have wiped out HIV.

Just next natural selection do its thing.

then the baby is the final infected generation
that baby is never allowed to have love? married or not?
the brown townogy fits fine. "what if the school caught fire?" "no point in debating prevention or causes, it hasn't happened"
no, it doesn't. an brown townogy that would work, however, is "well the school caught on fire and now the kids are all dead" "well what if we'd had fire drills?"

"what if the school caught fire?" "no point in debating prevention or causes, it hasn't happened"
except schools have caught on fire? thats why all schools have fire alarms.

no point in having fire drills because the school hasn't burned down yet
That's a bit of a drastic comparison, wouldn't you say?

Their is no point in arguing your point because it is impossible. People will do what they want and they will continue to have love before marriage. Their have been thousands of accounts of school fires, meaning fire drills are needed.

I don't see what you are trying to establish with that point. One scenario could never happen, the other happens everyday.

that baby is never allowed to have love? married or not?

are you not paying attention at all to what i have been saying

IT SHOULD END WITH THAT BABY. IF THAT CHILD DECIDES TO BE STUPID AND GIVE THEIR PARTNER/CHILD HIV THEN THEY ARE STUPID.

that baby is never allowed to have love? married or not?no, it doesn't. an brown townogy that would work, however, is "well the school caught on fire and now the kids are all dead" "well what if we'd had fire drills?"

well, the parents had hiv and now all the kids have hiv. what if we'd had monogamy?

That's a bit of a drastic comparison, wouldn't you say?

it doesn't matter if it's drastic or not. the basic concept applies. i could have used a thousand different brown townogies.

except schools have caught on fire? thats why all schools have fire alarms.

yeah and people who practice monogamy get infected far less often. thats why we have marriage.

are you not paying attention at all to what i have been saying
and as you can see here I got rid of your handicapped caps
it's up to that person and their partner whether or not they will have love. if the partner agrees to it, what's the problem? at this point your complaint is as valid as christians complaining about gay marriage (that is, not at all)

according to kearn we should get rid of free-will until marriage. only then will stds be hindered by a progression limit of 5%

has kearn ever contributed to a discussion without taking the wrong side and making himself look like a complete fool

I think I got a girl pregnant, with guest star Kearn sharing his sheltered and uneducated opinions!

it doesn't matter if it's drastic or not. the basic concept applies. i could have used a thousand different brown townogies.

No it does not. One side is now impossible to accomplish in today's day and age while another happens everyday.

If you can't see this then their is no point in arguing with you as you are simply trying to be difficult.

ITT Kearn is a complete loving handicap who knows nothing of what he's talking about

Having a differing viewpoint does not make you handicapped. What's really handicapped though is insulting people for having a different opinion.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 03:45:02 AM by Planr »

Having a differing viewpoint does not make you handicapped. What's really handicapped though is insulting people for having a different viewpoint.

then we're all handicapped