Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 26895 times)

Quick, everyone save a copy of this thread for when Bravo's tossed into Maury.

Having a differing viewpoint does not make you handicapped. What's really handicapped though is insulting people for having a different opinion.
He's a handicap for trying to prove facts that aren't even facts at all and disprove actual facts.
Plus then that makes Kearn handicapped even more by what you said because he's insulted everyone else for having a different viewpoint.

He's a handicap for trying to prove facts that aren't even facts at all and disprove actual facts.
Let's see some of these facts then. No spins on them.

how is babby formed
how girl get pragnent

I read the thread and could only find one factual and credible source. It wasn't even posted by Kearn.
And that source proved Kearn's point further that abstinence until marriage helps prevent the spread of AIDS.

And also that by professions, dancers have the highest divorce rate in the world.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:21:00 AM by Planr »

I guess dancing cant solve all your problems.

I especially believe it because the girl I used to like last year was a dancer and she was extremely difficult to get along with.

I think what Kearn is trying to say is that it's better when you actually trust and know the person really well. When two people are committed to each-other, and love one another there is less chance of getting loveually transmitted diseases.

Having a differing viewpoint does not make you handicapped. What's really handicapped though is insulting people for having a different opinion.
Assuming that humans are governed by cold hard statistics does kind of make you handicapped.

Assuming that humans are governed by cold hard statistics does kind of make you handicapped.
According to this researcher that one has ever heard about 99.99% of the humans can't agree on anything.
this is sarcasm by the way

Reading 34 pages of this all I can say is, "...really, you guys?"

According to this researcher that one has ever heard about 99.99% of the humans can't agree on anything.
this is sarcasm by the way
um, no

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 12:34:28 PM by Harm94 »