Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 25234 times)

I refuse to answer because I think you are ignorant.
No, he is ignorant.  All of us might as well stop responding to him because he'll never understand what we say to him because he's too blinded by his own beliefs to care. And yet he still continues to argue.

But knowing Kearn he'll respond to this and your response and thus the argument will continue because he refuses to stop.

I refuse to answer because I think you are ignorant.

ahahahhahahaah

people have told you already
try reading the posts people reply to you with before refuting them sometime

actually i kinda have to read them to refute them

No, he is ignorant.  All of us might as well stop responding to him because he'll never understand what we say to him because he's too blinded by his own beliefs to care. And yet he still continues to argue.

YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME? CLEARLY YOU ARE BLIND AND IGNORANT. ALSO DUMB.

But knowing Kearn he'll respond to this and your response and thus the argument will continue because he refuses to stop.

takes two to tango

You are part of the problem.

-snip-

Spot on.

You finally understand that I don't? Also, I never said I wasn't a hypocrite, but at least I'm not in the wrong here.
You are part of the problem.
I never said that I wasn't.. ?

More caps? Jeez, I'm right here, you don't have to yell.

I finally understood what Kearn was trying to say in the first place.

But no matter the measures taken people are still going to want to forgetle. So your point is only a utopian dream.

stop talking

no

Spot on.

as spot on as saying that gravity will still exist in five seconds

You finally understand that I don't?

oh wait i had no idea you didn't agree with me this entire time. wow i can't believe i accidentally figured that out with my last post. wow. what a revelation.

But no matter the measures taken people are still going to want to forgetle. So your point is only a utopian dream.

which is why it's a hypothetical and nothing more

oh wait i had no idea you didn't agree with me this entire time. wow i can't believe i accidentally figured that out with my last post. wow. what a revelation.
I know, right

Okay, this argument has gone on long enough.

I think I understand what he's trying to say, he's just not doing a very good job saying it. I think he's trying to say if you wait till you're married to try and have love with someone, you'll know them well enough to know if they have an STD or not, thus leading to a decline in the spread of STD's. The way you've been wording it makes it seem like like "I'm married, so I can't get STD's anymore!!!!1!2131!", next time try to catch misunderstandings like that.

The whole fiasco was caused by the fact that nobody could wrap their head around the wording. Then it slowly devolved into an argument of how much of a jerk Kearn is. Heavy sarcasm and harsh wording spewed from both sides causing a greek fire.

There is no more substance here for debate. We can all go home.

The whole fiasco was caused by the fact that nobody could wrap their head around the wording. Then it slowly devolved into an argument of how much of a jerk Kearn is. Heavy sarcasm and harsh wording spewed from both sides causing a greek fire.

There is no more substance here for debate. We can all go home.
Seriously, this wen't from being a potential gem of the forum, to a pointless and senseless debate.

And the fact that he can't even convey a really simple point he was trying soooo hard at.

I think he's trying to say if you wait till you're married to try and have love with someone, you'll know them well enough to know if they have an STD or not

Would have been incredibly easy to say and understand, but he chose the route of being a belligerent starfish.

But as a counterpoint, you don't even have to wait to be married. Ffs you could just have the person get screened.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 06:34:02 PM by ShadowsfeaR »