Author Topic: I think I got a girl pregnant  (Read 25235 times)

let's put a condom on this thread it's spreading the lolz

Reading 34 pages of this all I can say is, "...really, you guys?"

ahahahhahahaah

actually i kinda have to read them to refute them

YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME? CLEARLY YOU ARE BLIND AND IGNORANT. ALSO DUMB.

takes two to tango
"me know big words so me smart!" that's what i get from you, plus there is no "what if people dont have love until they are married" never going to happen

"me know big words so me smart!" that's what i get from you, plus there is no "what if people dont have love until they are married" never going to happen
the biggest word he used was ignorant?

itt kearn demonstrates his mormonism

gold star

the biggest word he used was ignorant?

it was "congratulations" (probably)

itt kearn demonstrates his mormonism

you wish
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:06:41 PM by Kearn »

Somebody lock this thread. It's not going anywhere.

Lol the most ignorant dumb topic ever. Just became you came inside her does not mean she is pregnant immediately. Maybe next time before you forget up your young dumb life wear a condom otherwise youll be changing diapers not playing Blockland.

it was "congratulations" (probably)
in the quote I mean

and ffs why so many gold stars

and ffs why so many gold stars

it's a lot more passive than typing out responses to generic insults like that

whoever has the most gold stars in this topic is a good noodle

While I honestly want to have sympathy for you, you have peaked my irritation level due to the fact that:

1. You had love without marrige.

2. You were ignorant enough to do it without a condom.

3. You come to the Blockland forums of all places where living horrors roam cough KALPHITER cough lurk and you make this idiotic thread to tell us about this situation.

At the moment I'm seriously wondering a few things. The first is why in the Helisium of Pantheon has this thread not been locked yet. Two, are you really stupid enough to have love out of wedlock without a condom or any protection for that matter and finally why you chose to come here looking for advice. I know you're in a sticky situation but really... If I were you, get the girl a test, if she's not pegnant, forget it ever happened. If she is, tell both of your parents/guardians. Even if they are angry, they will eventually learn to live withthe fact that what's done is done  , they can only try to help you.

Look, I get you guys have issues with other people having their own beliefs and opinions, but don't verbalize it.

Or type it. Whatever you wanna call it. The OP wanted opinions and stuff, and that's what people are giving. I'm sure he didn't want everyone to start throwing flaming spears at each other or whatever.

Figuratively.

Also,

I know you're in a sticky situation but really...

lol.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:49:45 PM by ResonKinetic »