Author Topic: BLF Rules Revision  (Read 3783 times)

14 and 16 are essentially the same

Your reasoning for posting old versions of Blockland isn't accurate.
Yeah I don't know why you can't revert back anyway to get your nostalgic fix, it would stop the terrain complaints y'know? People could also grab the bedroom and try and turn it into a brick so it can be brought back into the new version.

i can't imagine how bdx is irl lol

Yeah I don't know why you can't revert back anyway to get your nostalgic fix, it would stop the terrain complaints y'know? People could also grab the bedroom and try and turn it into a brick so it can be brought back into the new version.
that's not why it's wrong

I doubt Badspot has any issues with single player of previous versions; he just doesn't want v20 servers for the public. He said something about it flooding or something and that its fine on MC because their master server is so large that it can run different versions of the game, which are readily at disposal of anybody.

because the master net game quary should never show a game that is not the most modern version.
no debate. it would be awful if it did.

nor should old versions be available to find on the official forums. do that stuff on your own sites.

But there's always archive.org (or whatever it is).  it's not like it's hard to find.

All of these can be counted under "think before you post", aka the "common sense" rule. There are certain social standards that pretty much every sane person in the world follows. You can say people have different views on what common sense is but the unwritten rules are the definition of common sense.

It's obvious that you're going to get banned if you're only posting to anger people. It's obvious that you're going to get banned if there's proof that you intentionally spammed the master server.

But there's always archive.org (or whatever it is).  it's not like it's hard to find.
wayback machine?

More rules to break, muhauhauahuaha