Author Topic: Island Exploration RPG - OPEN NOW - UPGRADABLE HEALTH ADDED!  (Read 5702 times)

http://youtu.be/khyURA-bCNE

i filmed a video of a completely normal blimp fight on the server

New island! The biggest one added in a long time!

Great idea, terrible excecution. People just go around shooting at everything that moves. I couldn't go anywhere without people shooting at me.

Great idea, terrible excecution. People just go around shooting at everything that moves. I couldn't go anywhere without people shooting at me.
yeah people are overly bandit-y, i never kos though. not much fun with 16+ people on because you can't go anywhere without encountering users. try making a group of 3 people or so. when you outnumber the enemy they will be more reluctant to attack.

Bump! We are adding a flying Bioshock-esque city!

I made a server trailer! http://youtu.be/IKPwREn1MM4
It's not very well edited/acted, it's just some gameplay from the server I managed to record, but it's a lot of fun!

I stopped playing here because it's not much fun spending 90% of your time trying to get to a place where there's actually a vehicle. You should either add more vehicles, a respawn button, or something to make it so you're aren't swimming the majority of the time.

I stopped playing here because it's not much fun spending 90% of your time trying to get to a place where there's actually a vehicle. You should either add more vehicles, a respawn button, or something to make it so you're aren't swimming the majority of the time.
I have no idea how to fix this issue. I wrote in the welcome message to shoot down unoccupied vehicles so that new players can use them.
There are lots of them on every island spawn island though. Always 2-6. Unless you are really unlucky you should find one fairly quickly by suiciding.

Besides, since we are constantly adding new islands, soon the spawn points will be spread out enough for yours to be (fairly) left alone.

Looks pretty neat. Gud job.

The guns should be removed. Its pointless to see your hard work ruined when some bitch kills you.

The guns should be removed. Its pointless to see your hard work ruined when some bitch kills you.
Are you kidding me? Everyone should just use bows and dirks?

None of the guns instantly kill you. The server has combat and anyone can use it. It'd be completely pointless to look for supplies with no threat.
Besides, if I removed the guns, they could STILL kill you. They'd just take longer.

Looks fun. Could I help?

I would also recommend like taking down the fog some more so people actually have to explore to find the islands. Other then that it's pretty much just looking at builds.