Author Topic: Island Exploration RPG - OPEN NOW - UPGRADABLE HEALTH ADDED!  (Read 5698 times)

Every time I reached a island I got ambushed :c they get no cookies.. :cookie: :cookieMonster:
Update: King of third page!  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:56:55 PM by Iron »

this is an awesome server
i love bein a pirate on this

I would also recommend like taking down the fog some more so people actually have to explore to find the islands. Other then that it's pretty much just looking at builds.

Wandering around in fog for hours =/= exploring.
You do have to explore. You need to look around the islands and find keys and weapons. The ocean itself is pretty boring though.

My experience playing this server last night:
Get all keys, get killed by player.
Get all keys, go back to spawn and unlock all doors. Walk outside and get killed by player while chatting.
All helicopters gone. Cant get green key.
Quit.

My experience playing this server last night:
Get all keys, go back to spawn and unlock all doors. Walk outside and get killed by player while chatting.
All helicopters gone. Cant get green key.
Quit.

suggestion: get some armor and weapons before getting your keys. wandering around with an inventory full of keys doesn't sound like a good combat strategy.

if you implemented the storage mod backpack maybe it wouldn't be so frustrating to die?

if you implemented the storage mod backpack maybe it wouldn't be so frustrating to die?
This. This so much.
Jitank's apoc RP is renowned for this item.
its godly.

i dont really have any idea how the storage mod works. maybe. if you can't take people's stuff though it seems like banditry would be pointless, which takes out a big factor in survival.

Been playing on this server a lot today, quite fun!

i dare you to say this to sord

i dare you

Wandering around in fog for hours =/= exploring.
You do have to explore. You need to look around the islands and find keys and weapons. The ocean itself is pretty boring though.

That's legit exploring though. You think we found America by looking off the beach? I don't think so.

bump with nice photos

OH MY loving GOD THAT STEAM NOTIFICATION ASKHDLALDFKJHSKJ

As a person who goes out and explores actual abandoned buildings in real life, this server looks really neat.

could you open it again? i've been meaning to try it