Author Topic: Lt. Jamergaman's & Executioner173's Snow Trench Wars - V6 BETA 2 Testing!  (Read 1837 times)

I've updated the OP for newcomers.  I had to edit some of the client issues when being prompted to download the client add-on for the server.  Now it doesn't kick you to force you to download the client add-on, but it will prompt you to download the add-on every time you spawn when it detects that you do not have it telling you that it is required to play.

It doesn't necessarily disrupt gameplay but it also keeps the player motivated to play on the server instead of being kicked right away.
The only reason why I had the kicking part of telling the client to download the mod was to prevent any errors, I will find a way around that and try to make the server mod work with clients that do not have the client mod- though this will take some time away from a lot of development but seeing as a lot of people would want to play without having disruption then I'll be needing to do so and I will.

But as far as development goes, there's a new member to our dev team and he's going to help us with the UI.  I've also fixed a few bugs relating to AI killing and spawn killing.

But as far as development goes, there's a new member to our dev team and he's going to help us with the UI.  I've also fixed a few bugs relating to AI killing and spawn killing.
sweet