Author Topic: Holy stuff gay research attack  (Read 5737 times)

ok maybe i should've said not all STI's were diseases then
wtf did I just say
they're all diseases
ffs, the wikipedia article for the subject is titled "loveually transmitted disease"
calling them STIs is a matter of choice and has no actual purpose

ok maybe i should've said not all STI's were diseases then
it must've been before they knew some of em weren't diseases

Time to fix that rape mod!!

calling them STIs is a matter of choice and has no actual purpose
THEN WHY DO pEOPLE DO IT

IM SO CONFUSED

I can sometimes tell if research is good or not, and this def isn't :s
research is subjective

THEN WHY DO pEOPLE DO IT
IM SO CONFUSED
preference idk
imo STI sounds stupid and STD is a lot better, not to mention looks better, but asking why people use it isn't much different than asking why people have different favorite colors

STD used to be the term that was used, but it has fallen out of favour with many because it is not accurate. Technically, a disease has symptoms. And many "STD's" are asymptomatic and have no symptoms. So, technically, they are infections. A person can be infected with something and show no symptoms.

So, STIs is much more accurate and recognizes the troubling asymptomatic infections that often occur.

there's your reason for using STI

yay all the gay research is gone

there's your reason for using STI
oh, okay then
but in normal usage there still isn't a reason you can't use either term, literally everyone will understand, and in fact you'd have to specifically make note if you meant only diseases with symptoms

yay all the gay research is gone
Lol Pretz's post number dropped from like 64 to 55.

oh, okay then
but in normal usage there still isn't a reason you can't use either term, literally everyone will understand, and in fact you'd have to specifically make note if you meant only diseases with symptoms

in turn if you wanted to be specific you'd have to make note its an infection because the STD has no symptoms

in turn if you wanted to be specific you'd have to make note its an infection because the STD has no symptoms
uh, that applies to both terms

uh, that applies to both terms

fhndkslsmdnd

I'm tired, my mistake

No

I know if someone is gay

unless they are bi
what if they're panloveual