Author Topic: FOR BARNABAS AND CO  (Read 1319 times)

:nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: hello guys its infomaniac i like to say to barnabas make this a rtb car request topic  :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 11:44:01 PM by Badspot »

what the forget

Hahaha, that just made my sides hurt!

Legoboss is looking through the quiet yet active Modification Discussion when he sees a new topic, posted not even 5 minutes from when he saw it. It reads, "FOR BARNABAS AND CO", thinking this is some sort of new mod in production, he clicks into the topic. As the web page loads, he sees multiple images being spammed repeatedly, and then the words, "hello guys its infomaniac... ... ...car request topic" followed by more images being spammed. As he process what he just read, his only response is "what the forget". He types it in with the most confused reaction on his face and hits submit. Fin.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 08:27:32 PM by Gordo12699 »

Legoboss is looking through the quiet yet active Modification Discussion when he sees a new topic, posted not even 5 minutes from when he saw it. It reads, "FOR BARNABAS AND CO", thinking this is some sort of new mod in production, he clicks into the topic. As the web page loads, he sees multiple images being spammed repeatedly, and then the words, "hello guys its infomaniac... ... ...car request topic" followed by more images being spammed. As he process what he just read, his only response is "what the forget". He types it in with the most confused reaction on his face and hits submit. Fin.
what the forget

Are you implying your initial response would've been functionally any different?

Nope, I'm just putting in my version of Lego boss's story lion how he came to the words to describe his feeling of what the forget.

This thread is full of autism

Nope, I'm just putting in my version of Lego boss's story lion how he came to the words to describe his feeling of what the forget.
I am a story lion rawr

This thread burns my eyes.