Author Topic: My Dropbox was reported by Joshua "IcyGamma" Liddle  (Read 20612 times)

hey icy, good to have you back.

its like the greatest coincidence ever. that icy comes back to the community on the same day as someone tried setting him up in a ruse of phony file hosting reports to ruin his already stuffty reputation.

or he reported it himself. as hes back here to start anew with new bullstuff to win over the new steam community, and the only way it could work is if he removes the evidence of his blockland past.

but even if he was successful. he had to  of known we wouldnt let him get along around here without brining it all up every time he tried.

its like the greatest coincidence ever. that icy comes back to the community on the same day as someone tried setting him up in a ruse of phony file hosting reports to ruin his already stuffty reputation.

or he reported it himself. as hes back here to start anew with new bullstuff to win over the new steam community, and the only way it could work is if he removes the evidence of his blockland past.

but even if he was successful. he had to  of known we wouldnt let him get along around here without brining it all up every time he tried.
Icy no flaws in this theory

Bisjac, where do I remember you from? On the topic of returning, I'm back again and trying to reorient myself.

i dunno. i play blockland and post in the blockland forum.

I met this guy on the internet and decided to write a 22 chapter, 22,000 word biography on his "achievements" in an online lego game.

Your name felt familiar. I played way back when, sometime in 04-06.

This is not my sandwich
I thought you wouldn't go foruming again, I guess not

I see no reason to hate IcyGamma for this.

im glad icygammas back, good to see his lovey avatar again

even if the biography makes him look like an absolute idiot, i must say it is interesting to read.