Author Topic: Do you remember the first thing you did?  (Read 3420 times)

I joined a "love RP" once.

I told everyone that babies were actually made by a virgin male touching "another man's pee-pee."

Don't have the photos anymore, but I can confirm that it was well received disinfo.

It's hard to forget such an event.

joined Danny boys free build then went on to cat123's knife tdm

I joined brotatoes server and we made a gigantic tower, and rode off of it in a normal jeep.

I built a town with a river going through it. I used x8 cubes for the ground.

i opened up slate in demo and was sad with the fact i couldn't load anything

Demo Sign?
Demo House?

The first server I joined was a strange train tdm, it wasn't very fun because the spawns were very close to eachother and it was easy to be spawnkilled.

The first server I joined was a strange train tdm, it wasn't very fun because the spawns were very close to eachother and it was easy to be spawnkilled.

Bushido's?

I never bothered to purchase the game until two years ago.
I played the tutorial, got intimidated by the dark room part, then quit.

oh right, Jorgurs dogfights was my first server I ever joined <3

the first server i joined was on a small group of islands where i made a runway and an airport with some guy and we shuttled around exploring the map (which i did not know was infinite at the time) on magic carpets and flying jeeps

the first thing i did on blockland, though, demo and all, was i tried to make a ski route and starting gate with 150 bricks and no paint for some reason on the slopes. i think i was caught really off guard by the fact that i could tumble and thought it was hysterical

Smashed the windows in the bedroom then built a shooting range on the shelf.

Prior to obtaining a key, I played with stairs and tried to build a 2x4 brick staircase from the ground to the dresser in bedroom.

After getting a key, I joined a server and got kicked for "get a name blockhead"
I then joined a fps with a desert themed map...

Before I bought the game, I played the tutorial in the demo
I couldn't get past the horse part since I didn't know you had to make it a horse and not any other vehicle

After I bought it, I joined someone's freebuild (The host's name started with "Austin" then had some numbers)
I learned how to event there

I don't remember what I first did in the demo.

The first server I joined was a slopes server, and I think I hopped in a red jeep, might have built the spawn even.

Which version of blockland? Cause I still remember this:

Not my first thing I did... but that was my first big project.