Do you remember the first thing you did?

Author Topic: Do you remember the first thing you did?  (Read 3429 times)

In demo, I tried to mimic that one ramp rocket launcher and failed horribly since I didn't know how to event

In the full game, after exploring tutorial and Single-player for a while, I joined Xalos' lava trench warfare. What would I give to play that server again. (without the overcomplications)

The first thing I remember doing was being admin at my brothers server. It was some type ACM City family rp. I remember building a yellow three story house

The first thing I ever did when I got Blockland was playing on Danny Boy's Halo TDM. That was an awesome server.

I dont actually remember the FIRST thing i did

a couple:

loaded 20 saves to break the brick limit
Asked a server host how to make blox invisible
built a terrible aircraft carrier in the lake on slopes
I tried to land the flying wheeled jeep back on it again for over an hour to no avail
had to look up what the return key was because I couldn't place blocks in the tutorial
figured out it is the enter key

I clearly remember being called a noob at ID 16495

Well, I remember playing the demo back in v9 or something, pretty early in the game. From what I recall, it was the bedroom map. However, the first thing I remember building on demo is a crappy little base in the slopes. It looked horrible, but I was proud of my creation.

I think I joined Gcat's winter TDM server, which was really awesome. Then my teammates got me permabanned for teamkilling, because they ran after my grenades and kept getting on my line of fire.

i remember going into a prison escape
"July 6th 2011"
and i freekilled someone and i had no idea what that meant so i got kicked
i died laughing

the first thing i ever ever EVER did with blockland was build a little blue and yellow nooby tropical house on the kitchen map
i remember how much fun i was having and how thrilled i was to be playing this game

the first thing i did when i got v13 retail was join a fort war server on a flooded slate map and join a guy in making a fort
it was fun
but i remember using the big gate vault doors the wrong way, leaving an opening to the side, because i thought that the door rolling out animation was a solid physical object that would act like a door

I joined Badspot's block party, and attempted to make some dominoes with the ~fancy new physics~
Someone also called me gay, but I didn't know what that meant at the time.

sat there stupid because i thought you got a key through the mail or something
no not like the passcode i was expecting like a real key
so then dazed and dumb i proceeded to lick ice cream

Joined Diggy's CityRP (Wentworth's Large CityRP) and built a furniture shop on a 16x32.
This was not the first thing I did it was my first server. I think I built a deli of some sort.

Launched the game, and loaded up the map "Green Hills." Walked around a bit and found a lake, then made a stuffty house atop of it.

joined altanore's cityz and built a round table pizza restaraunt lol

The first thing I did. Oh dear.

That's way back. Like, 2005.

My brother downloaded it from some site, but claimed that the multiplayer doesn't work.
I start a multiplayer server anyways, just in case, but I didn't really get much built before I had to go to school.
Once I got home, there were several players building tons of things in the server. I was shocked.