Author Topic: Named bricks not working correctly  (Read 557 times)

On my server I'm having an issue with named bricks not working correctly. To explain further, I have a brick named "zombieslow". If I make, say, a teleport even one of the bricks named "zombieslow" it takes me to the brick named "ghostpoint2". And if I try making a teleport to "ghostpoint2" it takes me to a brick named "zombiefast". The brick it's output to is not what the named brick is, the brick names are fine, but it's in the events. The problem with this resides in fact that I have at least 60 different brick names. None of them are correct. If I make a new brick with a new brick name it will work fine, but if I make a new brick with the same brick name it will still mess up. I've tried saving and reloading, restarting the server and reloading bricks, loading them under a different BLID/as public bricks to no avail.

I don't know if it's an addon I downloaded(probably) or what. I'd like to get this fixed as it's a major hassle when trying to event something using an existing named brick.

I'd post my console.log but it's from my server which has been up for 23 hours and is 1-2MB large, so it would be a pain to sift through. When I do a reset I can get a shorter log.

1: we need the log. be sure to reproduce the error in the log you post.
2: which of the two teleport to brick mods are you using? are you running the latest version?
3: have you tried simply rebooting the server?
4: can you post the save?

1: we need the log. be sure to reproduce the error in the log you post.
2: which of the two teleport to brick mods are you using? are you running the latest version?
3: have you tried simply rebooting the server?
4: can you post the save?
1. will take a while. I'll probbaly get it tomorrow when i reset the server
2. both, setplayertransform and doplayerteleport but it's not restricted to those events, it's any output events such as seteventenabled, vce_modvariable, etc
3. yes
4. sure, i'll upload it but it will probably be missing a bunch of addons

http://www.mediafire.com/download/454weiuqetltfsk/zombiesnew.bls

I tested teleporting to zombieslow and ghostpoint2 both by clicking a new brick I placed and touching an existing brick. It works fine. It's an add-on you have that is causing this.

Huh, it seems to only occur after the server's been up for a while, which will make getting a smaller console.log a lot harder.