Author Topic: Popular Youtube Attention Needed  (Read 2849 times)

I can see Yogscast doing a video on this game, although do you want the Yog army? Starmade and GMOD Towers were never the same after they invaded.

I can see Yogscast doing a video on this game, although do you want the Yog army? Starmade and GMOD Towers were never the same after they invaded.
All I can see the YOGSCAST doing on this game is cheating, blowing up a few things and then leaving - never to return. Of course their fan base would follow, and to be fair "Yognaughts" aren't the worst Youtube fan base out there, but they aren't the best either.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 08:11:54 AM by Juicy Drop Pop »

what are you talking about? the yogscasters on starmade are just fine

I DID make a suggestion topic for Blockland on their forums but you asswipes went on there and flamed the stuff out of it to the point where they don't want to play it.

But now things are different since we have a more marketable retail medium, and Blockland is now only $10 at max price.  The likelihood of getting a youtuber to review Blockland is now vastly better.  Now that we have a new and better standpoint, we might as well discuss what youtubers we want to review us, and to what communities we wish to be exposed.  I predict that some moderately famous reviewer will review Blockland within a year, and some famous reviewer within three years.

This game needs to be reviewed by Totalbiscuit the holy grail of game reviewers.
also dont loving request totalbiscuit to do it because he says no requests

Tobuscus
noooooooooooooooooooooo
How about VenturianTale?
noooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Quote from: some random forget in the future
Markilplier
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE IS LITERALLY PEWDIEPIE

I think either Nerdcubed or Totalbiscuit would be perfect

Judging by your statement, you haven't seen Mark's videos

He's very different and more enjoyable to watch than PewDiePie

"Professor, how close are we to restoring the word 'Literally?'"

"Literally's a lost cause, kid. There's no redemption 'fer that one."

I DID make a suggestion topic for Blockland on their forums but you asswipes went on there and flamed the stuff out of it to the point where they don't want to play it.
Exactly this.

You people are the reason Blockland has been unpopular. Shame on you.

Here's what I think so far:
No
pewdiebusiness@gmail.com
How about VenturianTale?
Tobuscus
Yes
http://www.reddit.com/r/nerdcubed
Northernlion, I think it would be cool if he did a Let's Look At for blockland. I know he doesn't have a huge fanbase, but it's still worth it to see what he thinks.
TotalBiscuit
Some of the Mindcrackers (Vechs, maybe SethBling)
Maybe Vinny from VineSauce could go mess around on a few servers. That would be kind of cool.
Markiplier

Blockland Drunk Prop Hunt with Bob and Wade or something idk
cr1tikal please
Classic Game Room please

You people are the reason Blockland has been unpopular. Shame on you.
oh god my sides