Author Topic: Downtown [Download!]  (Read 7964 times)

Will use for a TDM.

Edit, you should put the required files in a zip.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 11:27:13 PM by elm »

Will use for a TDM.

Edit, you should put the required files in a zip.

done

oh cool my colorset was used in this

I've put all the add-ons from the zip file into my add-on's folder and I'm still missing bricks. Here is all the bricks it's saying that are missing:

I've put all the add-ons from the zip file into my add-on's folder and I'm still missing bricks. Here is all the bricks it's saying that are missing:

All of the bricks listed there are in Brick_DemiansBB3.

First, confirm that you have that add on enabled.

Then, make sure that the only brickpacks enabled are the ones that I have in the download. I say this because some other brickpacks (Chao's Essentials, for example) conflict with Demian's when both of those packs are enabled.

These are some of the bricks correct?

Also could you give me the actual name of Chao's Essentials brick pack?

These are some of the bricks correct?

Also could you give me the actual name of Chao's Essentials brick pack?

Ya, those are them. The file name for Chao's Essentials is Brick_Essentials.zip, but there could be other brickpacks that conflict also so you probably want to disable all but the ones in my download.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 07:04:16 PM by Wink »

Don't have it, must be another brick pack messing with it.

Don't have it, must be another brick pack messing with it.

I can see in the picture that there are others of the same bricks, so if you can find what other brickpack has those same brick dimensions and disable it, your problem might be fixed. You can open your brickpack files and it usually has a list of all the brick dimensions in that pack.

I can see in the picture that there are others of the same bricks, so if you can find what other brickpack has those same brick dimensions and disable it, your problem might be fixed. You can open your brickpack files and it usually has a list of all the brick dimensions in that pack.
Someone needs to write a Notepad++ macro for converting saves that use bricks with identical dimensions so that they only use one or the other
also someone needs to merge the brickpacks so that they stop having useless double datablocks

Do you think you can make an addon preset file ( http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=250288.0 ) for the required addons? eg, use that addon, save a preset, go into your blockland folder and find the preset file and upload it?

Do you think you can make an addon preset file ( http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=250288.0 ) for the required addons? eg, use that addon, save a preset, go into your blockland folder and find the preset file and upload it?

Wow that's a nifty add on. I'll try it!

EDIT: I'll probably do this next weekend thanks to school stuff.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 02:48:46 PM by Wink »