Author Topic: Are we losing our hype?  (Read 1268 times)

Whenever I think of spike I think of volleyball where you slam the ball to the ground :C
i sure hope that doesn't happen!
think of it this way

when the ball get's high in the ground, ie the height in activity, a giant scandal happens that SLAMS the activity ball TO THE GROUND where it bounces a bit then rolls away.

my bets on the war between vegetarians and meats

RTB is missing a lot of players.

There's been at least 15,000 that have come from Steam (just look at the BLIDs), but RTB only shows like 5,000.
My bets on that huge spike in the graph being players who just wanted to jump into a server to see what the games like, then generally decreased as players start experimenting with their own servers.

sweet jesus almighty imagine the new years server

sweet jesus almighty imagine the new years server

Lol people will have to sign up and make appointments.

Or just host more than one. Link the chats together.

Link the chats together.

Can you imagine 200-300 people in a single chat feed? Bad idea...

also we're not on the front page anymore because of the sale. so people who want blockland will need to search for it now. sales are going to drop off and normalize after a while, unless we get in a flash sale or something. this is of course perfectly normal. with most games this is how it goes, a sales boom at release, and then it falls off.
We're still on the top sellers for "games under 10 dollars"

Can you imagine 200-300 people in a single chat feed? Bad idea...
Yeah 40+ in a DM with kills, flags, and other notifications is like that point where you can either watch the chat or play but not both.

Also realize that the statistics for that last day on there has only been tracking for like an hour.

I've also noticed an increase of passworded servers with multiple people in them.

People likely trying the game with their friends.

The fact that Blockland is on steam is huge, so don't worry. It's only a matter of time till some big youtuber stumbles upon blockland now.