Author Topic: The Blocko League - Blocklands Soccer League.  (Read 1457 times)

I think you should release a default field, then people fill the terraces as they want.
And I'm up to making this, just give me the sizes and I'll post a save

There are so many things missing from the OP. What are the general game rules? How does a team get in the league? How many players are requried to play at once for a team? Also will your server be up 24/7 for practice?

There are so many things missing from the OP. What are the general game rules? How does a team get in the league? How many players are requried to play at once for a team? Also will your server be up 24/7 for practice?
I guess rules are football(soccer for americans) rules minus faults because there is no faults.
And teams are 5, 6 if you count the manager (manager is optional)

And if he doesn't use scripts and releases a training stadium guess you can train by yourself

i'll sign up for any team

I never see people play soccer in Blockland. This will be new to me.

i'll sign up for any team
Unless it has the name "Arsenal" on it.

sorry, updating.

Eh, 5 players is way too many. If you're wanting 5 teams, that's 25 players involved in this.

Look at Ravencroft, he's struggling to get 2 players from each team to show up.

I'd suggest 3 or 4.

Eh, 5 players is way too many. If you're wanting 5 teams, that's 25 players involved in this.

Look at Ravencroft, he's struggling to get 2 players from each team to show up.

I'd suggest 3 or 4.
yeah I was thinking that, going to change :)

We've got a Youtube channel!  http://www.youtube.com/user/blockoleaguetv
Please stop by the see the key action from the league and more like interviews and weekly roundups!