Which answer should I go for?

Warning them
6 (35.3%)
Straight up banning them
8 (47.1%)
Ignoring them
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Tons of handicaps on my servers lately.  (Read 1228 times)

Lately on my fort wars server, I've been encountering handicaps. Not just one but tons of them. banning them is a bad idea because I do not want to get Drama'd by the starfish. Any ideas on what to do?

ban them permanently

out of 100 "handicaps" only 1 will drama you. if he's as stupid as you say then you've got nothing to worry about

What I would do is give a warning or two, and if they keep doing it kick them, if they come back and keep doing it ban them.
ban them permanently

out of 100 "handicaps" only 1 will drama you. if he's as stupid as you say then you've got nothing to worry about
That can also work.

I use to warn them. Use to.

how are they ""handicaps""

i wouldn't worry about banning them if they're actually in the wrong. it's better to just get rid of people that are causing trouble or don't know what's going on than to grin and bear it while they waste player slots and continue being a nuisance.

if they drama you and they deserved it the forums will p much just laugh at them lol

then again i'm used to a fairly aggressive admin style

I was on your server earlier actually. I got kicked 3 times and banned once (you did un-admin one guy, good job)

Your admins are terrible. The rules aren't followed by even your admins. If the rule is "builders must have lights on, no killing builders", nobody should get kicked or punished for killing someone with no light.

The admins themselves admitted to being angry and mistaken. The problem isn't with the players, it's with your choice of admins.

And warn players instead of just kicking/banning them.

@above
I see what you mean. Were you Blockhead?

@above
I see what you mean. Were you Blockhead?
Yes

It was after one of your admins deleted my base that I left, remember that?

@above
Yes I do actually. I was wondering which base was yours but all too many people kept on chatting

Yes

It was after one of your admins deleted my base that I left, remember that?

Yeah. I was wondering which base was (Emphasis on was) yours but the chat was going to fast

Doesn't matter now because I know to avoid the server

My point is, you seriously need to review your choice of admins. You've got a bunch of very angry children administrating your server and doing a terrible job. If the rules are meant to be followed, make them clear and concise. Don't start inventing rules when it suits you guys and expecting people who have just joined to know.

De-admin all of them and give admin to the regulars who enjoy playing, not some 8 year olds looking for a power-trip and easier cheating.

Doesn't matter now because I know to avoid the server

My point is, you seriously need to review your choice of admins. You've got a bunch of very angry children administrating your server and doing a terrible job. If the rules are meant to be followed, make them clear and concise. Don't start inventing rules when it suits you guys and expecting people who have just joined to know.

De-admin all of them and give admin to the regulars who enjoy playing, not some 8 year olds looking for a power-trip and easier cheating.

Good idea. A few minutes after Bloxer8900 left the server crashed when I was teleing to see something. So. Yeah just doing nothing at the moment. Strato was doing a good job in talking back aswell.

Perma ban them? Who cares if you make a 10 year old cry and drama you? It's your server, you can do anything you want.

Perma ban them? Who cares if you make a 10 year old cry and drama you? It's your server, you can do anything you want.

You have a point there. The next time some dumbass joins my server I'll make sure to use your idea.

You know I might lock this Thread just because of me asking a stupid question. Sorry if I wasted your time. (Maybe).