Poll

Weekly 2: What should the next update be?

More Weapons!
140 (59.1%)
More Depth! *
97 (40.9%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: The Medieval Mod  (Read 37538 times)

Whoah, sorry about hi-res, giant shots. I can remove them on request.

It's all good.

The only thing I have to say about the model you have is it's very round. It's not exactly what you'd call Blocko.

That's true. I could fix it.

can i be in as training , i'm learing to model . Any tips ?

Don't let any two faces overlap, try to keep the model simple and blocky, so it fits BL, and las but not least, remember detail is LOVED.

We'll tell you if we need anything in particular from you.

I'll try the stick of dynamite. Like Age of Time's? (Throw it, countdown 2 sec, large bang)

I can't model, though. I'll just use a temporary model.

More like a lob thing; Open the Dynamite and the countdown begins, then you have like a minute to throw the bomb itself, before it blows up on you.

I maybe make the cannon if somebody gives me the DTS

I made it with the "Arrow" and "Spear" shapes (Arrow glitches up third person as weapon image) and it works fine. You take it out, click and a "Stick" of rocket-exploding dynamite is thrown.

I tried your idea, Bush, but the explosion wouldn't hurt you and I can't think of a way to keep the countdown from taking it out and throwing it.

NOOOOOOO!

I was going to make something like this. Oh well, mines more fantasy oriented, so do you think I countine work on it?

I'll help, i've got plenty of experience in making random mods.

I'll help but because my milkshape trial ended I can really only download your stuff and test it, then give you feedback on what I like and don't like. I also have paint.net if you need that for anything. I'm not real great at using it though.

Right guys. It's saturday so lets see what you've got. Everything I listed in the previous thread must be done - you guys seem to be slacking a bit. I want a server up in atleast an hour with everything fully functional for some scrutinisation. Also i have a couple more ideas i'd like to see in the test server:

1) Rideable donkeys that can have packs on the back which give you more inv slots.
2) A trojan horse that people can push into castles then jump out of.
3) AI wolves so you need to make walls around the towns.

Chop chop guys, Keep focused.

I have some suggestions for example a proper magic system

I had a "Magic" thing which used energy as you fired it and used keybinds (or /cmds for the non-GUI'ers) for switching spells.