Author Topic: Maxx - again?  (Read 11531 times)

It doesn't feel that great when someone parodies something you used to always take your time on.
that's exactly what a parody

I'm just going to stand up this one time and say this.
Sure, I was a loving richard, I was being an starfish.
But I was pissed that you parodied something that I used to take a lot of my time into, and it really got me pissed.
thats exactly what a parody is. making fun of something that someone took time to make. do you not know the definition of parody?

No, I never call myself a "pro artist", that part was a joke that apparentally nobody understood.
"hey guys *handicapped insult or comment*"
"hey *calls out on stuff*"
"its ok i was only joking"

It doesn't feel that great when someone parodies something you used to always take your time on.
id love it if someone made like, a youtube video of me about postwhoring or whatever. i dont care, as long as it's funny or in good humor.

Sure I took things a very big amount too far, and wasn't thinking straight.
I need to get my loving act together already.
or you could just take a break.

"hey guys *handicapped insult or comment*"
"hey *calls out on stuff*"
"its ok i was only joking"

maxx do you not think before you post? this is isnt real life you can type something and then see if its good and press post

Why don't you make an apology thread and see how that goes.

Oh wait...

Maxx simply could have evaded this entire stuffstorm, again,  by just saying "lol" instead of "WOWEEE CRINGE...MY ART > EVERYTHING". Instead he had to make a problem of it, again, and now he's crying about it. Again.

Always the same loving thing.

No, I never call myself a "pro artist", that part was a joke that apparentally nobody understood.

Oh wow I just noticed this. A classic case of "jokes on them I was only pretending!"

I'm just going to stand up this one time and say this.
Sure, I was a loving richard, I was being an starfish.
But I was pissed that you parodied something that I used to take a lot of my time into, and it really got me pissed.
Sure I took things a very big amount too far, and wasn't thinking straight.
I need to get my loving act together already.

Don't tell us that you need to get it together, we know that exponentially.

no.
NO.
NO.
NO.
FREAKING NO.
HOLD THE PHONE.

hey guys its maxx the artistico

dude why you jackin my style man i so much more pro then yo

srsrly guys look at iths comparison and tell me his is better. do it. tell me. his is better. do it.

you cant.

I like how Maxx is expecting people to like him when he ends up being a total cuntbag towards everyone he comes across.

hey look a maxx drama

I wonder where I've see this before

I think you're starting to maxx out the required amount of maxx dramas.

would be funnier if everyone didnt see it from a mile away