Author Topic: Zulious banning people unjustly.  (Read 1469 times)

Hello, everyone. I'm on here today to share with you the misfortune that has fallen on me because of Zulious. You see, he likes to ban people.

Earlier today (As in about an hour ago) I was on Zulious' Mini Kingdoms server, playing as a group of desert nomads. (This was, by the way, a map of the real world, but with an alternate story line.) I was playing along for a while. When I had barely started learning to evolve into a house-building society, Zulious came from practically the other side of the (known) world (I was in the Nile delta, he was in Ireland) with a single ship. His ship unloaded a group of 12 soldiers, which then proceeded to my town. After some agressive negotiations, he killed my ambassador, and was about to start ransacking my town when I unloaded most of the populace, armed with weapons. (This may sound like godmodding, but you have to take into account that I had literally JUST evolved into a house-building society from a tribe of bloodthirsty nomads.)

He stated that by defending my one and only settlement, I was godmodding. I countered back that he had sailed around half the known world (France, Spain, and most of the Mediterranean coast), which would have just about everything else that he would need, and instead made what seemed almost like a beeline for my small city, which, mind you, was dirt poor and barely surviving (And also not even FINISHED when he decided to attack). Then he banned me, with the reason being "happens every loving time with you". In case you're wondering, this happened before on his server. After he banned me, I tried to ask him to unban me on RTB (I was a little aggressive) and he told me to go post it on the forums, and immediately afterward, blocked me. So here I am, telling you all my troubles.

If you're not convinced due to the lack of screenshots, I'm sorry, it didn't occur to me to take pictures at the time. You'll have to ask somebody else who was on the server (Revoloarx or Ingenius).

If you want to know any other information,here it is.

When I say this happened already, I mean several months ago. I was playing as a Chinese/Japanese hybrid civilization, and was at that time a small fishing city and port. At this point I had built my walls and about half my city, and was working on the other half when he procured most of his military (3 naval battleships, and around 9 regiments of infantry) and attacked my city. Again, I was nowhere near his country at the time, and again, he attacked me with no logical reason whatsoever.

Revoloarx is a friend of mine. I'll ask him if he can vouch for this.

revoloarx sent me the pictures

Zulious is a troll and got banned from the forums from a while ago, I think.

i think he was banned for don't care don't post or something along them lines

this, iirc

this, iirc
I assume you guys are talking about this thread? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=241616.0

Ban happens on page 6

I can see both sides of the argument. Zulious did pull a pretty big god mod on you, and sailing around the world of a map THAT size would take about 10 minutes IRL.  However, with a village of only 10 houses, having 50 ready and armed soldiers with probably no mines, blacksmiths, or barracks around is also god modding. If you have pictures of your village, I would love to see it, and I can try to get you unbanned if you want.

I believe he came up with my forum name.

I believe he came up with my forum name.
i made mine up myself
i dont like it anymore :(

he is already unbanned, but in zulious' defense he already explored the world and had a pretty ok ship.