Author Topic: The whole game's purpose has been defeated.  (Read 1964 times)

Step one: Start a server with the default Freebuild gamemode.

Done.

Darnit.  Can't make step one :/

I make a freebuild server: An hour has passed and not one person comes.

I change it to a non-freebuild server: TONS OF PEOPLE COME IMMEDIATELY AND SPAM EVERYWHERE

Every loving time

maybe there should be a clan of people that all at the same time join a sad and lonely freebuild server where just the host is present, then they build a ton of cool stuff together, other people join, and ultimately a bunch of people who never would have decided to join the freebuild will get to know the host and be friends so that the freebuild will later be able to hold itself up.

i mean like imagine if you were hanging out waiting for someone to join your freebuild, and you're one click away from disconnecting when suddenly you're spammed with the connection of twenty people, god damn that'd be cool.

reminder that this is okiver (or a poser, who should be treated as roughly the same level of garbage)

reminder that this is okiver (or a poser, who should be treated as roughly the same level of garbage)
reminder that this thread is 21 days old and SOMEONE (yin yang) bumped it

Maybe you should make your own server or play on single player if you want to just build and do nothing else.

I was going to write a serious response to this thread until I saw this lol.

Step one: Start a server with the default Freebuild gamemode.

Done.
Agreed

Quote from: da rulez
5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it. 

Agreed
I was going to write a serious response to this thread until I saw this lol.
Maybe you should make your own server or play on single player if you want to just build and do nothing else.

reminder that this thread is 21 days old and SOMEONE (yin yang) bumped it

so this is basically a propaganda thread