Warhammer 40k Vehicles (17 images)

Author Topic: Warhammer 40k Vehicles (17 images)  (Read 10486 times)

I am posting this for a friend as he does not have a BL forums account, but has and plays the game often. he wrote these, but simply asked me to post for him.

Well, we already know that Heedicalking made a Razorback with rocket launchers, and a Vindicator. But we need more, and he won't release his for some reason.

Dreadnought
    This could work in the same way Gravity Cat's Mech playertype works
    But, if this would work, when you change your datablock to the Dreadnought (if it's a playertype) it starts with no right arm/hand. You then pickup a Plasma Cannon, Lascannon, Whirlwind, or Assault Cannon item. These items would then add the weapon and arm itself. If this won't work, it could just be a vehicle.

Land Speeder
    Anti-gravity vehicle, could work the same as a jeep, but floating and the wheels (invisible) are touch the ground.
    The second Land Speeder is the Land Speeder Typhoon. It has Whirlwinds on either side, this could be controlled by the pilot of the Land Speeder.

Land Raider
    Armoured Personnel Carrier with Twin-Linked Heavy Bolters at the front, and two Twin-Linked Lascannon sponsons

Stalker
    Air Defense vehicle that uses Icarus Storm Cannon Arrays mounted on a METULL BOCKS (Rhino) chassis

Whirlwind
    Just your standard METULL BOCKS Whirlwind

Whirlwind Hyperios
    Whirlwind launchers mounted on a METULL BOCKS

Hunter
    Anti-Aircraft METUL BOCKS with a Skyspear Missile Launcher mounted on it

Stormtalon Gunship
    A one man gunship. This can be controlled with HeightControl Support
    Equipped with twin-linked Assault Cannons on the nose, Twin-Linked Heavy Bolters or Twin-Linked Skyhammer Missile Launchers on the hull.

Tauros
All-terrain rapid assault vehicle
Can be equipped with a Flamer, or a Lascannon

Basilisk
Large self-propelled artillery piece, firing a 132mm shells with a range of 15km. Hits targets at 15km in under 19 seconds.

Baneblade
Super-heavy tank.
Armed with a Baneblade cannon. The secondary weapon is a demolisher cannon (which is also what a Vindicator is armed with). Hull-mounted Twin-Linked Heavy Bolters, and two side sponsons each equipped with Twin-Linked Heavy Bolter and Lascannon.

Tallarn Sentinel
This could work the same way as the Dreadnought idea
Equipped with a laser

Support Sentinel
Equipped with a Missile Pod

Dreadnaught is more of a walking coffin with life support and would probably work better as a player type or vehicle that can't be exited. Also don't forget about the Chimera, Hydra, Trukk, War Trakk, Looted Wagons, Battle Wagon, Ork Bike, Eldar Vehicles, ect.

Dreadnought should start out with two powerfists, rather like a furioso. Makes things easier. I find the prevalence of spehs muhren vehicles disturbing. Needs more of everything else, but since it'd take ages to do it'll never get done, anyways.

Also, needs the finest tank in the galaxy.

Dreadnought and sentinel would be playertypes, Baneblade is far too complex, Heedicalking made some rhino-based vehicles if I recall correctly, and the Stormtalon should be retconned out of existence entirely.

Dreadnought should start out with two powerfists, rather like a furioso. Makes things easier. I find the prevalence of spehs muhren vehicles disturbing. Needs more of everything else, but since it'd take ages to do it'll never get done, anyways.

Also, needs the finest tank in the galaxy.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:04:11 PM by Qwepir »

Ah yes. Only hoping for release with that one! I do wonder though, do players have to man all of the guns? If so, that's wonderful.

Will there ever be Heavy Flamer attachments?

Heedicalking has a Valkyrie, it needs better collision though.
    Well, we already know that Heedicalking made a Razorback with rocket launchers, and a Vindicator. But we need more, and he won't release his for some reason.
He did release these http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191181.0
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:22:10 PM by Bester Bageler »

Dreadnought
    This could work in the same way Gravity Cat's Mech playertype works
    But, if this would work, when you change your datablock to the Dreadnought (if it's a playertype) it starts with no right arm/hand. You then pickup a Plasma Cannon, Lascannon, Whirlwind, or Assault Cannon item. These items would then add the weapon and arm itself. If this won't work, it could just be a vehicle.

a bump, and also more vehicles.

New vehicles

Crassus Armoured Transport
    Super-heavy armoured transport employed by the Imperial Guard
    Carries 32 units, armed with Heavy Bolter sponsons on either side and two Heavy Bolters at the front

Banehammer
    Banehammer is a Baneblade but with a Tremor Cannon instead of a Battle Cannon
    "launches projectiles which bury themselves and detonate only after traveling some distance. On detonation, the shell releases a huge shock wave"

Shadowsword
    Super-heavy vehicle based on the Baneblade chassis
    Armed with a Volcano Cannon, and Heavy Bolter sponsons on either side, this Super-heavy tank is meant to destroy enemy Titans.

Thunderer
    Siege tank, armed with a Demolisher Cannon like the Vindicator.

Avenger
    Ground-attack aircraft. Main role is high-speed, low-level attacks on ground targets. Very effective against armoured targets due to the Avenger Bolt Cannon and twin Lascannons.

Marauder
    Heavy bomber that can be used in space and within atmospheres
    Internal bomb bay that can carry up to 6,000lbs (2721kg) of explosives, whether it be 12 Bombs or 6 Heavy Bombs. Four wing-mounted pylons allow it to carry up to 12 additional bombs. Twin-linked Lascannons at the nose, and two turret mounted Twin-linked Heavy Bolters mounted at the tail and atop the fuselage serve as defensive armament.

Marauder Destroyer
    Ground-attack variant of the Marauder. Sacrifices bomb payload in favour of direct firepower. Specialized in low-level attacks.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 01:58:11 PM by Isjix »

we don't need baneblades or marauders or the CRASSUS ARMORED ASSAULT TRANSPORT, they're too damn big for this game
try pushing the vehicles that matter, don't just dump every single vehicle in the entire game out and expect someone to do them all

i'd suggest someone model stormtalon/land speeder since they seem unique.

i'd suggest someone model stormtalon/land speeder since they seem unique.
the landspeeder is forgetin cool but i seriously think that as a human race we should forget that the stormtalon exists