When Did You Start Shaving?

Author Topic: When Did You Start Shaving?  (Read 3186 times)

Actually when I was a fetus

Actually when I was a fetus
that sounds like it hurt
hope your moms ok

i should have to start soon
peach fuzz is becoming visible on my face
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 11:33:23 AM by Mariofan1701 »

If you're concerned about it there is no reason not to start now. Even if it's not necessary you will have a head start and will get used to it, and if you need to now then you will instantly look more presentable.

sweaty pubic hair on your face is and always will be gross.

Also if you use disposable razors let the razor soak in a dixie cup for a minute or two before use to get all of the soapy glide stuff wet.

Regardless of if you need to or not you need to learn to do it, so you can do so in the future.  If you do, however, have hair on your face, then yes you are old enough to shave.  If you don't, you'll look like a fool because the hairs will grow unevenly on your face.

e: If you're not talking about the face, though, I wouldn't worry about that until you're 100% positive you're going to be getting head some time within the next week or so.

You should start shaving when you start to have a cheezy mustache

Im a late bloomer and only have a cheezy mustache and now some sideburns which I shave.

If you're not talking about the face, though, I wouldn't worry about that until you're 100% positive you're going to be getting head some time within the next week or so.
pretty sure op is like 12.

I'm 15 and I don't have to shave yet

You should start shaving when you start to have a cheezy mustache

Im a late bloomer and only have a cheezy mustache and now some sideburns which I shave.
I was a late bloomer too, I get it all across now but mustache and sideburns still outgrow it like 10 times faster.
Speaking of which I should probably shave again, been lazy since I haven't gone out much recently.

I started shaving freshman year but it never became something I had to do every day until late junior year. If you think you'd look better without your fuzzstache, shave it off. There's no age requirement for not looking like a greasy Mexican.

If you're not talking about the face, though, I wouldn't worry about that until you're 100% positive you're going to be getting head some time within the next week or so.
Within the next day or so. Week old pube shave looks worse than full bush, and it hurts like forget when it stabs both you and the girl. I learned this the hard way, don't make the same mistakes as me.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 12:01:42 PM by $trinick »

I'm 14, and I really should've started shaving about a year ago. I've just become too attached to my hipster douche mustache over that time.

e: If you're not talking about the face, though, I wouldn't worry about that until you're 100% positive you're going to be getting head some time within the next week or so.
I'm pretty sure that should be maintained regardless. It's a lot cooler that way.

Especially with sports.

I can't shave my peach fuzz.