Is Destiny:The Taken King (Xbox One) Supposed to come with a code for the DLC?

Author Topic: Is Destiny:The Taken King (Xbox One) Supposed to come with a code for the DLC?  (Read 942 times)

I just bought Destiny:The Taken King Legendary Edition pre-owned for Xbox one from gamestop, when i got home i noticed it didnt include a code and i cannot update it until next friday when the return date is expired, Does the DLC come on the disc or should i return/exchange it? i paid like $10 more to get the taken king edition.

Please reply, rlly need to know

Wouldn't it be common sense to not buy used DLC expansion disks? Like pretty sure it says somewhere in the store on the used shelves that codes could be used/missing.

Wouldn't it be common sense to not buy used DLC expansion disks? Like pretty sure it says somewhere in the store on the used shelves that codes could be used/missing.
It used to be that DLC packs would come on discs though.
Fallout 3 and TES: Oblivion had DLC disks you could buy for consoles, and you could therefore buy a pre-owned copy.

A lot of games are moving towards having DLC only via download codes, even if it's a Game of the Year edition.
Which obviously means that you can't buy it preowned.

Sir.Dooble said what i thought, and the price was more than the standard edition so i presumed it included the DLC, went to gamestop and it was a pricing error and they gave me the money diffrence.