Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 477707 times)

sold every skin i owned. Made about $2.00

You should have bet them all on a low chance game, won mad $$$$ and bet that then loose it

They need to make a solid fix to AMD card users. I was doing okay up until yesterday when my teammate was ninja defusing and threw a flash in smoke. My game just instantly died.

You should have bet them all on a low chance game, won mad $$$$ and bet that then loose it
the most expensive skin i owned was $0.51

Playing in reserves casual, office twice in a row, last game CTs absolutely dominate T which was consisting of new players constantly joining and leaving when they got stomped, when all the CT vote office again and immediately join CT theres only 3 players and 3 bots on the T side, including me and another guy complaining that its not exactly fair.

Of course CT start to stomp us the first couple of rounds again because really its 3v7 and begin stufftalking calling T's a bunch of crying babys and whatnot, well I finally get an AK and stop 6 of them on the third round, and my teammate stops the 7th and they immediately stop the stufftalking, who'd a known?

We play through an entire game like this, with only one man switching over to us (who only used an autosniper and ended up being no use), yet in the end we got to a 6-8 loss, which on a 3v7 game isn't half loving bad, I don't know if you've ever been at the receiving end of a casual horde before but its loving impossible to stop.

Those CT are probably the same people who vote aztec and only ever play CT, I feel on completely imbalanced maps (Dust, Aztec, possibly assault and militia) that people voting should be placed on the statistically worse-off team

the most expensive skin i owned was $0.51

Could have won 1.50 on a really low chance game!!!

anyone else playing on kickback?

Don't know what that is
I think it's the site where you 1v1 people and get credit to redeem skins

http://kickback.com
yes

literally JUST started playing this and its super cool

this was the first match I won, awps and went overtime twice

i bought this for about $61.00

Looks forgetin stuff mate

Gute knife | gonorrhea faceforget

My friend won a dragon lore field-tested, a flip knife doppler, a huntsman slaughter, and another flipknife of some kind.
So he gave me his karambit blue-steel. :D