Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 478331 times)

i like mp9/mac 10, m4a1-s/ak47, and aug/sg
and awp if im feeling lucky and have money to waste

good last resort if you get a lucky time to use it (ie, surprising the enemy even if they have a better gun)
it's not good at longer ranges / upfront confrontation

personally

the ump is the best mid to long range smg because of its decent accuracy and slow rate of fire, because of this it also packs slightly higher armor pentration compared to the rest of the smg, dont forget it is also the 2nd cheapest smg at 1200 after the T exclusive mac10 at 1050

its situational as hell, but its far from being useless

The UMP is my go-to anti-eco weapon for round 2. It's better than the MP7 in pretty much every single way and I feel like I'm actually doing something with it, which isn't something I can say about the Bizon.

what are your opinions on the UMP?
It's such a loving good rush stopper, but not so good at range. (even though I've gotten some sick headshots with it)

One of my favorite weapons.

I feel like the UMP is so amazing yet it just barely falls under the threshhold of actually being OP

its so good for mid range and rushes, and its recoil pattern is so simple. hnnnnnng

any silvers/nova 1-3's up to play later today?

I feel like the UMP is so amazing yet it just barely falls under the threshhold of actually being OP

probably because it sucks against armor

cost vs effectiveness is pretty insane though

its so good for mid range and rushes, and its recoil pattern is so simple. hnnnnnng

any silvers/nova 1-3's up to play later today?
oo i'll play

cost vs effectiveness is pretty insane though

It also gives 600 cash per kill, so it's an insanely good anti-eco gun

gross, operation breakout maps
black gold is the only good one

black gold is pretty much a CoD map so it's stuff too
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:53:44 PM by ChexGuy331 »

I don't see the problem in the bizon, I actually do decent with it in competitve games.

black gold is pretty much a CoD map so it's stuff too
haha what the forget, are you just mad that you just get stomped on it or something

haha what the forget, are you just mad that you just get stomped on it or something

No, I wrecked stuff during the first and only time I played on it. There's an overwhelming advantage to the CT side. Admittedly, the other team sucked ass, but the map itself wasn't fun to play on.

I don't see the problem in the bizon, I actually do decent with it in competitive games.

The only problem would be using it in situations where you can use a gun that does everything better.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:03:19 PM by ChexGuy331 »

black gold is the only good one

Castle is the only good Breakout map. It actually feels like a default map, and it plays like one.

All the breakout maps are stuff though, especially Black Gold and Rush.