Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 471569 times)

Guys the worst map... is sugarcane

how do i stop a b rush on dust ii with a scout and a p2k

when ur on the platform behind the front box and 5 people just start comin in and you and some usp saver are the only ones there
you don't

your objective is to hold them back as long as possible (calling that they're rushing as soon as you see them, not after you loving die) so your team can rotate as much as possible before the site is taken

grenades will work really well for this - a smoke planted near the mouth of tunnels should prevent them from seeing you before you see them so you can get a shot off, followed by a molitov to burn them a bit

at that point, go for body shots on as many as possible with the scout - if you hit one, move on to another so you can hit as many as possible, dealing around 70+ damage. that's like a two hit kill with any rifle with body shots, and a one hit headshot with effectively any weapon except a loving bizon. your team should be able to clutch it 3v5 if 3 of the 5 are lit for 70+.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:55:45 PM by Lugnut »

Guys the worst map... is sugarcane
sugarcane is good because of JAMAICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A TERRORISTS

i dont like inferno but i usually play well on it

i play csgo

silver elite master

may i be added?

steam name is exocamp

sugarcane is good because of JAMAICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A TERRORISTS
Okay then. Vertigo is the worst map.

i play csgo

silver elite master

may i be added?

steam name is exocamp
op got banned a few years back
scratch that
ask kelblock

you don't

your objective is to hold them back as long as possible (calling that they're rushing as soon as you see them, not after you loving die) so your team can rotate as much as possible before the site is taken

grenades will work really well for this - a smoke planted near the mouth of tunnels should prevent them from seeing you before you see them so you can get a shot off, followed by a molitov to burn them a bit

at that point, go for body shots on as many as possible with the scout - if you hit one, move on to another so you can hit as many as possible, dealing around 70+ damage. that's like a two hit kill with any rifle with body shots, and a one hit headshot with effectively any weapon except a loving bizon. your team should be able to clutch it 3v5 if 3 of the 5 are lit for 70+.
yeah i have a forgetin terrible habit of never buying grenades on fullsave. when i do its usually a smoke and a flash, and maybe a molotov on last round. i never know if they're coming or not.

last time i tried to hold them off i headshot a guy in tunnels but everyone filed out knowing i was the only one there and i got forgetin lit up

alternatively, i might buy grenades when i'm scouting on b because that's a good idea. when i'm awping (because awp's for noob) i can pick up a good 3 or 4 kills before i die by some pro90 guy, and by then the rest of my team can just pick them off

guys pls

cobble is the worst map

cobble is amazing, nuke loving SUCKS

i loving hate dust 2 because that's where all the smurfs and derankers and cheaters play

Ahem
Have any of you played VERTIGO?