Author Topic: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread v2 - OP by KelBlock  (Read 500997 times)

You and Maxx are the only people whining from the looks of it.
im whining about whiners, not about deranking...

im whining about whiners, not about deranking...
no one was really whining though, just trying to figure what exactly is going on i think

literally went 29-13 (mlg KD) and no rank up
:^( clearly im farther from MGE than i thought

how the forget do you get crate drops? it's never happened to me before

you get a chance at the end of any gamemode. you get two crate drops per week and one gun drop per week. these refresh every wednesday

you get a chance at the end of any gamemode. you get two crate drops per week and one gun drop per week. these refresh every wednesday

been playing for 3 months and never got a gun drop or crate drop. never got anything dropped.

been playing for 3 months and never got a gun drop or crate drop. never got anything dropped.
how many hours do you have tho
if youre quitting to main menu before the game switches then you wont get a drop

how many hours do you have tho
if youre quitting to main menu before the game switches then you wont get a drop

i usually play 2 - 3 rounds of gun game or 1 or 2 diffusion games.

i usually play 2 - 3 rounds of gun game or 1 or 2 diffusion games.
casual or competitive

no one was really whining though, just trying to figure what exactly is going on i think
great. now im gonna be working twice as hard just to KEEP myself at mge. absolutely fantastic

literally went 29-13 (mlg KD) and no rank up
:^( clearly im farther from MGE than i thought
see, the thing is, is that i do this nearly every other game and still haven't gotten a rank up
but o well

i just discovered that i love the p2000 way more than the usp

see, the thing is, is that i do this nearly every other game and still haven't gotten a rank up
but o well

i just discovered that i love the p2000 way more than the usp
im the best with a glock because going for headshots calmly is more rewarding for me, however this strangely doesnt convey over to the p2000, instead i do better with the USP