Author Topic: 2013/12/22 - Blockland r1922  (Read 33866 times)

Do you have a Mac? http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242718.msg7143658#msg7143658
Yes, but I don't have any of their issues. Nor do I know how to fix their issues. Nor do I use steam.

Your next update should include more character customization. Such as implement hats.

Your next update should include more character customization. Such as implement hats.
yeah we should add vehicles as well

this would require that the entire blockhead model be modified just to add a few hats.
the same effect can be achieved using rusty and munk's hatmod

at least if they would hurry up aND FIX IT

this would require that the entire blockhead model be modified just to add a few hats.
the same effect can be achieved using rusty and munk's hatmod

at least if they would hurry up aND FIX IT

But what about  things that aren't just hats?

But what about  things that aren't just hats?
I'm pretty sure you can mount anything to anything.

Perhaps even hats to hats!

Hey guys, let's mount a player to a brick! Oh wait. How about a vehicle to a player? Damn..

So loving what?

That's not hard.

So loving what?

That's not hard.

It is when you don't have the model.

Oh thanks, Badspot! Hopefully vehicle physics can be fixed in future updates, too.
but who doesn't want to go sailing through the air when you bump stuff? it's actually pretty funny

wow it's not like we have these already or anything

but who doesn't want to go sailing through the air when you bump stuff? it's actually pretty funny
why not ENABLEABLE rocky vehicle physics since you guys seem to love our dear physics of today

also i don't know who to say enableable

Just because that's funny doesn't mean ruining gameplay is funny.

God damn, I love Sumz builds. Where the hell does he get his design ideas?
I really admire how he can build that well, only using default bricks.