Author Topic: Blockland in real life  (Read 28491 times)

I think the glass just fake killed. How long is the brick respawn time?
Idk, wait-It's been 2 years my Microwave has been broken, is it -1!?

Also, why does H&K have usable Sights?!

I tried using a screw to put a brick onto another for a house with a hammer, but instead it had destroyed the brick.

Also, my jeep is stuck in a wall, and my wrench isn't working.

I tried to vehicle glitch through a wall, but I ended up with a broken pelvis and a dead elderly person.

How do I get the setPlayerscale event to work? my friend did it and made himself smaller than me.

Guys so I was driving and I saw two cars collide then they got blasted into a plane, hitting its engine. The plane then went down, crashing into a truck and that got launched too and landed all the way to Russia. Then I went on the News channel and it said that the president of Russia was on a plane and a truck hit its left wing and it went down right into a government building, killing the Russian president and everyone else on the plane.

These shaders are amazing.

I tried to color my house with the fillcan but it just left a...CIRCLE?!

There's this guy blocking the doorway where's the admin...

I threw a brick down at my window to put a curtain but now there's a hole in it.

This new sideways brick placing feature is amazing!

I tried to click the power button on my TV but now it's broken and my hand is bleeding. help

I saw this cop doing a pullover and this car rammed him, then his car turned into an ISS.

I found a printer and I tried to change a store sign, it just ended up hitting some guy in the face.

Yeah, and the universal chat won't work either. The local chat is the only communication that works.
Universal Chat, would that be social media?

Edit: The days seem longer then I remember.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:01:14 PM by Blockteen »

Using a wrench on a brick doesn't open the eventing GUI. It just breaks the brick and bends the wrench. Is this a bug?

Wtf when were horses updated, what happened to the cutout? How am I supposed to ride these horses?

My dogs stopped talking to me :(

My dogs stopped talking to me :(
What are those things between their paws and shoulders?

They look long and bend in the middle.