Author Topic: Pacha, the stalker  (Read 4756 times)

I wouldn't go so far as to call it special interest art ( albeit most furry art is ) but blouk draws some cutesy things instead. Sure, it shouldn't have been on his Facebook but I'm having trouble figuring out why he's in the wrong here when Pacha went out of his way to seek it out
Pacha going out of his way to find this weird stuff doesn't change the fact that a 15 year old is slathering his facebook with his weird poorly made special interest art. Honestly to me it doesn't matter how he acquired it, just that it's hilariously bad.

Pacha going out of his way to find this weird stuff doesn't change the fact that a 15 year old is slathering his facebook with his weird poorly made special interest art. Honestly to me it doesn't matter how he acquired it, just that it's hilariously bad.
Yeah, I acknowledge that it's weird as forget but I still think that Pacha finding Blouks Facebook through his name on some other website and posting it to the forums is pretty low

I mean if you knew he was a furry, then why seek out his Facebook page if not to act like a richard?

god snow you even gave him brown nipples

I bet his mom really enjoyed the furry art.

Yeah, I acknowledge that it's weird as forget but I still think that Pacha finding Blouks Facebook through his name on some other website and posting it to the forums is pretty low

I mean if you knew he was a furry, then why seek out his Facebook page if not to act like a richard?
Because even furries have standards?