Poll

What anatomical combo do you prefer?

richard, Balls + pusillanimous individual (Hermaphrodite)
richard, no Balls + pusillanimous individual (Clit-growth / internal-testis hermaphrodite)
richard, Balls, no pusillanimous individual (Trans girls? / too lazy to draw pusillanimous individual)
Balls and pusillanimous individual, no richard (WKUK Special / Mandatory joke answer for people that don't like futanari)

Author Topic: a poll for futanari enjoyers  (Read 829 times)

Big clits kinda look like richards but don't have balls. No balls makes sense because how would you forget a pusillanimous individual if the balls are in the way?
this actually makes sense but still what the forget

I'm glad that whenever I visit the forums there will always be a deep, thought provoking thread despite the decline in user activity.
lmao

No balls makes sense because how would you forget a pusillanimous individual if the balls are in the way?
you kindly ask the girl to sling em over her shoulder beforehand

this actually makes sense but still what the forget
I've looked into it, I'm not exactly an expert but I've read a few wiki pages.

people who get Both Sets Of Equipment sometimes call themselves "salmacian" or "alterlove"
to answer questions of "where does it go":
A: vaginoplasties go in the perineum behind the balls.
B: scrotoplasty can go in the labia majora. phalloplasty either replaces+extends the clitoris or goes above it as a separate new organ.

I'm not a pusillanimous individual kinda guy, so just the richard and balls

Breasts can (aside from the obvious) double as pillowy cushions, so those are fine by me

But on that note, as a response to the third poll option, i doubt any trans-women would take too kindly to being called a 'futanari', as that's just degrading and objectifying their body

Maybe just leave that term with your goon material and not to use in reference to any sort of individual

no balls, two richards
that'll be a surprise

no balls, two richards
that'll be a surprise
make it four and have them spin around like the propeller on an airplane

attach the balls to the end of the snake. we can build the ultimate genital

I'm glad that whenever I visit the forums there will always be a deep, thought provoking thread despite the decline in user activity.
Took a few days to get the balls rolling but it is now!

B: scrotoplasty can go in the labia majora. phalloplasty either replaces+extends the clitoris or goes above it as a separate new organ.
I think I've seen only one img of a girl getting her rooster & her clit sucked by two different people. Also, I've never heard of those names before, that's pretty neat!

But on that note, as a response to the third poll option, i doubt any trans-women would take too kindly to being called a 'futanari', as that's just degrading and objectifying their body
Maybe just leave that term with your goon material and not to use in reference to any sort of individual
That's why I wrote "trans girls?" because it's not always supposed to be, but when people draw trans girls in hentai, they just draw a normal girl with a richard and balls. When someone draws a futanari without a vagina, it's just a normal girl with a richard and balls. So any images of the two get posted to the same place to mostly the same crowd. That's where some of this annoyance and frustration with language comes from. An artist that makes trans girls, and doesn't explicitly say that they're trans in whatever image or video they make, will get futanari enjoyers in their audience, which will annoy the artist. An artist that makes futa without pussies but doesn't explicitly say that they're not trans will get Tgirl enjoyers in the audience, likely annoying that artist as well.

Do you see where I'm coming from? It's not that these two crowds want to be bothering each other, but they always end up mixing anyway. Up until they try to do some "fan purge" which is always okay for Tgirl artists to do to futa fans, but never okay for futa artists to do to Tgirl fans.

no balls, two richards
that'll be a surprise
That's how a lot of people draw their scaley characters if they're snakes or snake-like, male or futa.

all the mighty morphing genetalias are uncanny at best. ill just stick with the richard and balls please

I actually did get in a car accident recently. I was in the passenger side and my friend who was driving didn't stop at a stop sign and got T-boned, with the car hitting my door. It hurt  :panda: