New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 147125 times)

Who cares? This is Blockland you nitwit.

As for you. You gotta back claims up like that. All I've seen you do is make idle insults with no explanation.
Your stupidity is self evident in every post you've made so far here.

Who cares? This is Blockland you nitwit.
Your stupidity is self evident in every post you've made so far here.

I care. I like this game so I care if an addon I want to see done well is given bad ideas.

Also, that's all you ever say, as if everyone else has your viewpoint against me. "All your posts are dumb and you should know that you're dumb."
If you've read anything I've posted, I haven't posted anything incorrect, I posted my opinion on the topic, and explained why I felt that way about it. Nothing you could call "stupid".

So far all your posts make you look like an idiot blowing everybody's opinion off that differes from yours with no more to say that "It's obvious why your wrong."

So your saying that you can throw a knife accurately and with lethality on a moving target more than three times in a row? I honestly don't believe you, at all. The key word is "moving target" here.
You have to determine distance, factor rotation, and then physically throw the knife in a way so that you don't over rotate otherwise your just gonna hit the handle.
To assume all Blockheads are professional knife throwers is a real stretch. You've bee playing too much CoD.

As a sport, they throw on stationary targets. Not live beings. I'm quite sure it would be way harder to hit a moving target in a way to actually kill it. You would have to get them in a handful of vital spots most are hard to even hit when manually stabbing.

Also, I never said it wasn't a sport. Why are you even trying to argue that?
Moving target is exactly what I ment, and that second part is pretty easy too. Even I know how to calculate the speed and distance needed for the blade to hit the enemy. Also, I don't, and never have, played CoD.

3rd of all, late times, usually in the Medieval times, there were assassins used in the art of knife throwing, precision quite simple as well. They also attacked agaisn't moving targets.

4th of all, the sport representation, obviously you can't read, because that was meant to show you, that so many people are capable of throwing knifes, its a sport.

Get your mind strait

Also, may I state, you tend to assault other's attempting to claim their "flaws" and such, and also attempting to claim you know the truth, yet you in the other person know's its not true, how ever, the goal is to make other people believe that you are correct, that way you can out number them, and attempt to insult them. Don't disagree, I've already studied this action.

And may I say, you LOVE to play the innocent game.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:22:37 PM by (SWAT)28199 »

Every knife throwing sport/activity ive seen had stationary targets. I was speaking through my experiences. So, congratulations. I had no idea you were a knife throwing expert. I'd love to see you preform live. What's your name? I'll look you up.

Also, the base argument is wether or not upping the base damage for the throwing knife is a good idea. Not if or not you could throw knives or if it were a sport.
I'll restate my position so I can't be misunderstood:

This is a melee weapon pack. The very addition of the ranged throwing knife is a bad idea. All it winds up doing is make players stand at the corners of the arena, throwing knives at each other, the exact opposite purpose a melee pack would hope to have.
The servers that used the throwing knife with this pack usually degraded to the style of a ranged DM. I found myself doing it.
Adding more damage to the throwing knife would only worsen that effect. If the ranged throwing knife did more or even as much as the main weapons, why use anything else?

This was all I was trying to say.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 07:51:22 PM by Mr.Noßody »

I care. I like this game so I care if an addon I want to see done well is given bad ideas.
Too bad. No one else does. Stop whining.

Too bad. No one else does. Stop whining.

You don't care?
Then why are you even responding in this topic?
The hell?

Why do I attract the mentally brown town?

You don't care?
Then why are you even responding in this topic?
The hell?
Why do I attract the mentally brown town?
And why are you posting here? Nothing you are saying matters, it is not accomplishing anything but furthering your current image of "blithering idiot."

And why are you posting here? Nothing you are saying matters, it is not accomplishing anything but furthering your current image of "blithering idiot."

I'm posting here because Im contributing to the addon and I want to see it come out well.
And before you bury it
This is a melee weapon pack. The very addition of the ranged throwing knife is a bad idea. All it winds up doing is make players stand at the corners of the arena, throwing knives at each other, the exact opposite purpose a melee pack would hope to have.
The servers that used the throwing knife with this pack usually degraded to the style of a ranged DM. I found myself doing it.
Adding more damage to the throwing knife would only worsen that effect. If the ranged throwing knife did more or even as much as the main weapons, why use anything else?

This was all I was trying to say.

I'm posting here because Im contributing to the addon and I want to see it come out well.
And before you bury it
Too bad. The changes you want are clearly not happening. You are not contributing to anything.

Too bad. The changes you want are clearly not happening. You are not contributing to anything.

If you've noticed, or read the entire topic, I'm providing a large range of weapon models that's coming out in the 2nd and 3rd pack.
As if now I'm working or more weapons for use in further packs.
Not contributing my loving ass. I'm also pretty sure Deadzone is not going to up the throwing knife damage as he's already shot it down...

I have you on ever account there..

Contributing models, sure. Your ideas, not so much obviously.

I have you on ever account there..
wha

Contributing models, sure. Your ideas, not so much obviously.

My opinions seem to be shared by Deadzone on this one.
Besides, contributing doesn't mean that it has to be taken or used.
Hell, you contributed with your mini argument on my opinion.

Would it be possible to make the spears throwable with right click?

I would like that. And possible a throwing axe. A list of ideas: Flail, Glaive, Crossbow, and a Dagger.

Day 10, argument continues. Valid points shot down.
Where is Sir dooble to end this when you need him.